Does anyone have a working hair color mod for Helena ?

I've been trying to create one on my own with a lighter blonde color, but no matter what hash texture I change, her front strand of hair and ponytail keep their original color as you can see on the picture.

I am joining my current mod if anyone wants to try to fix it. I am using the Steam version.

DOAX_VV 2022-10-05 13-02-48.jpg

Helena.rar

15 hours ago, buckethead5613 said:

Thanks man but I am asking this because this mod has stopped working for me, it works with only one haircut, but with the 2 others, some parts of the hair stay with the original color. Is it still working for you ?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I don't remember if I changed it for all her hairstyles, but I know this one does at least work for her long hair. So, that's something. 

Helena.ini

Yeah they might have like Updated the files or something and it broke some of the Hairstyles for her and I have not kept up to date with the mod and updated the new requirements for it since i made it like over a year or so ago, it should be fixed by adding some lines to your d3dx.ini. It could be something with files needing to be updated or adding a few more since I believe Ayane's hair has a similar thing happen

Edited by Skip-VV
  • 4 months later...