Unable to get servitron to do anything with AAF?

I am unable to get Servitron to work in AAF, I tried changing it's sex to female, it's animations, it's voice, I have everything installed from AAF with the latest version. What am I missing? I seen a post a while ago on "adding miscellaneous patches" and I do not see any "Miscellaneous Patches" plus those AAF files are old that are on the Nexus. Help?

30 minutes ago, LivingWaves said:

I am unable to get Servitron to work in AAF, I tried changing it's sex to female, it's animations, it's voice, I have everything installed from AAF with the latest version. What am I missing? I seen a post a while ago on "adding miscellaneous patches" and I do not see any "Miscellaneous Patches" plus those AAF files are old that are on the Nexus. Help?

Try this thread, it recently has worked for at least a couple of folks that I've linked it to.  Specifically, this post in the thread.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
3 hours ago, LivingWaves said:

I tried to download the file, change the xml in the racedata xml, still nothing. I even tried re-installing AAF. Also, this is what I have installed for Servitron.

The only other suggestion I have is make sure you used Notepad ++ to edit any xml files.  If you did not, then you should delete any xml file you edited with regular notpad and replace it with a fresh copy, download Notepad ++ and use it to edit instead https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/