Armour causing CTD on existing save.

Having an issue with two "new" armours.

I recently downloaded 2 armours from Dint999's patreon page. DBOr Guardian and BDOr Drakania. Both needed a bit of tweaking to work with BHUNP 3, but I converted them.

Unfortunately neither will work with my current save. It just CTD near the end of loading. If I coc qasmoke, or start a new game, it loads fine and the armours work perfectly.

I've not loaded any other new mods at the same time and removing these armours allows my existing save to load, as usual.

I remember this happening a while back (with another BDO armour too I think?) and it got me to thinking, what the problem might be, so i can fix it myself in the future.

Does anyone know what causes this with some armours? Thanks.

1 hour ago, traison said:

Crash log, or it didn't happen.

To be honest. I'm not bothered by it enough, that i'll download yet more plugins, and deactivate netframework etc. I'd rather just dump the armours or start a new playthrough later.

Armour doesn't effect that much in the game, so i'd figure errors like CTD from armour would likely have pretty limited causes. Just wondered if anyone had had the same issue?

Thanks though. I'll BM the link in case it ever bothers me enough to do some deeper digging.

Update: Netscript isn't producing logs, despite being enabled btw. Another issue!

Edited by ghost80808

I sometimes get that adding armors into an already running game. For me it's a LOOT issue with Vortex, I tell it to restore plugins from my last save then enable the newer .esp, and all is gravy.

If that's not it no idea.

Also I'd love it if you posted your conversion of Drakania. :)

1 minute ago, shrtjsrtj said:

I sometimes get that adding armors into an already running game. For me it's a LOOT issue with Vortex, I tell it to restore plugins from my last save then enable the newer .esp, and all is gravy.

If that's not it no idea.

I'm on MO2, but i'll look at that.

let me solve this and i'll tidy Drakania up and upload it.

On 10/4/2022 at 3:51 PM, shrtjsrtj said:

I've added My conversion. It's a bit messy with unwanted sliders and it's not as well fitted as I'd like, but I just don't have the time right now. It's only been tested on my body design, so you might see some clipping with yours. The SMP looks to be working well though.

You'll probably have to manually add the files to your calliente file, as I've not published armour conversions before. I usually only do them for me. And of course, you need the original mod by Dint999.

I might go back to it later and really polish it.

Drakania Ghost Version.rar

On 10/6/2022 at 11:00 PM, ghost80808 said:

I've added My conversion. It's a bit messy with unwanted sliders and it's not as well fitted as I'd like, but I just don't have the time right now. It's only been tested on my body design, so you might see some clipping with yours. The SMP looks to be working well though.

You'll probably have to manually add the files to your calliente file, as I've not published armour conversions before. I usually only do them for me. And of course, you need the original mod by Dint999.

I might go back to it later and really polish it.

Drakania Ghost Version.rar 80.9 MB · 1 download

Thank you for posting it, it looks great. However I'm having the exact same issue as you and it wont work on an existing save. Been trying different things and can't figure it out, but I'm about ready to start a new save so not a huge issue but still very strange.

Thanks again for the conversion.

On 10/10/2022 at 2:25 PM, shrtjsrtj said:

Thank you for posting it, it looks great. However I'm having the exact same issue as you and it wont work on an existing save. Been trying different things and can't figure it out, but I'm about ready to start a new save so not a huge issue but still very strange.

Thanks again for the conversion.

Yup, No idea whats causing it. If I find out, I'll post it here.