6 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Bad Good news. All female guards of Riften just got enslaved as punishment.

That sounds more like the solution to a problem rather than an actual problem lol.

The guards probably just hired them as a joke so that it'd be funnier when they got enslaved.

20 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Why are all nacked free females wearing expensive headgears now?

Are you using the non-devious devics outfit theme, and are they sometimes wearing tiaras, amulets and rings?

Edited by Corsec
3 minutes ago, Corsec said:

That sounds more like the solution to a problem rather than an actual problem lol.

The guards probably just hired them as a joke so that it'd be funnier when they got enslaved.

Are you using the non-devious devics outfit theme, and are they sometimes wearing tiaras, amulets and rings?

I did install the full DD option. Thats why I'm so confused ^^

10 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I did install the full DD option. Thats why I'm so confused ^^

Specifically, which outfit theme are you using? If you are using the Non-Devious Devices one, then I made some edits somewhere to assign jewellery, but that isn't supposed to be happening for the NPCs affected by this mod. So I'd like to find out if I've made a mistake somewhere.

What items are they wearing exactly? Can you please post screenshots, preferably of the inventory screen of the console while you have selected the NPC?

Edited by Corsec
43 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Specifically, which outfit theme are you using? If you are using the Non-Devious Devices one, then I made some edits somewhere to assign jewellery, but that isn't supposed to be happening for the NPCs affected by this mod. So I'd like to find out if I've made a mistake somewhere.

What items are they wearing exactly? Can you please post screenshots, preferably of the inventory screen of the console while you have selected the NPC?

Free womes theme is SWR. For the slaves I use DD Basics.

The headgears, amuletts and earrings are from immersive jewelry and maybe some vanilla items.

Edited by xyzxyz

@xyzxyz You probably have Apply Outfits checked for free females. The theme you chose will give them jewelry but no clothing. Originally it left them completely naked. But some people were getting an error due to the outfit being empty. So I added the vanilla jewelry lists to the outfit with a 75% chance of getting equipped. It makes sense when you think about. If rich women weren't allowed to wear clothes anymore you can bet they would try to accessorize with jewelry. That is cool that Immersive Jewelry is inserting itself into the list of distributable jewelry!

27 minutes ago, kaxat said:

@xyzxyz You probably have Apply Outfits checked for free females. The theme you chose will give them jewelry but no clothing. Originally it left them completely naked. But some people were getting an error due to the outfit being empty. So I added the vanilla jewelry lists to the outfit with a 75% chance of getting equipped. It makes sense when you think about. If rich women weren't allowed to wear clothes anymore you can bet they would try to accessorize with jewelry. That is cool that Immersive Jewelry is inserting itself into the list of distributable jewelry!

Strip free females is disabled. Always was. I also noticed that normal merchant women in f.e. Riften wear jewelry too. Even Mjoll was stripped and beggars wear jewelry too.

The old apply outfit option was removed by your mod.

Edited by xyzxyz

@xyzxyz Not removed but an outfit theme can rename it to better describe what it will do. ? In the case of the theme you installed it was renamed to Strip Free Females. And the description text notes that it will add jewelry but remove everything else.

After you disabled Strip Free Females did you try resetting outfits? Outfits do not go away after they have been applied. You must reset them back to default. Included is a spell for resetting individual NPCs and a button for resetting everyone. Both can be found on the general options page.

4 minutes ago, kaxat said:

@xyzxyz Not removed but an outfit theme can rename it to better describe what it will do. ? In the case of the theme you installed it was renamed to Strip Free Females. And the description text notes that it will add jewelry but remove everything else.

After you disabled Strip Free Females did you try resetting outfits? Outfits do not go away after they have been applied. You must reset them back to default. Included is a spell for resetting individual NPCs and a button for resetting everyone. Both can be found on the general options page.

I could reset everything but I still wonder why your mod acts as if Strip free females is active. It never was. And it affects EVERY non-slave female, beggar, merchant or wealthy. They all get the same outfit theme.

Edited by xyzxyz

@xyzxyz There is a distinction. You are either free or a slave. If all those women you described started out with free women clothing then they will be treated as free. If Strip Free Females is checked they will be permanently stripped. Up until you reset their outfits.

I suspect Strip Free Females was checked and you did not notice. In previous versions it would have been checked by default. And I think it did not work at all until version 0.5. I forget which version. But up until that point only slaves could be given outfits. So checking or unchecking this box did nothing. It took a lot of work to add support for it.

Edited by kaxat
27 minutes ago, kaxat said:

@xyzxyz There is a distinction. You are either free or a slave. If all those women you described started out with free women clothing then they will be treated as free. If Strip Free Females is checked they will be permanently stripped. Up until you reset their outfits.

I suspect Strip Free Females was checked and you did not notice. In previous versions it would have been checked by default. And I think it did not work at all until version 0.5. I forget which version. But up until that point only slaves could be given outfits. So checking or unchecking this box did nothing. It took a lot of work to add support for it.

You might be right on that. Usually non-wealthy females were just instandly enslaved by your mod as punishment for not stripping immidiatly because your slaver check worked faster than slaveruns undressing-a-new-area script.

@xyzxyz That doesn't sound right mate. The mod has 2 very distinct stages. Has since the earliest versions. First it finds all local NPCs. Strips them. Checks if they are SexLab available. If they are available it adds them to a list of available NPCs. Then once the list is complete it start initiating sex animations using that list. It can not initiate animations before the list is built. And NPCs aren't added to the list unless they are stripped.

What you are describing is more than likely expected behavior. Non-wealthy females are enslaved because they are non-wealthy.

18 hours ago, kaxat said:

@TBDM You definitely have a different issue than Hans. His Papyrus log contained 50 different references to an "Unbound native function". And every one of those functions is included in PapyrusUtils. Almost every one of those came from a different mod. I believe only 2 of them were my mod trying to call it. And there is probably a lesson to be learned there. Anyone with a truly broken Skyrim might end up here with the same "Slaverun Enforcer" error. But it is not that this mod caused the error it was just the first to popup. I might need to thoughtfully adjust this error so people don't wind up here every time their mod load order breaks. Perhaps hiding it altogether.

Nothing so catastrophic is mentioned in your logs. Your logs do indicate you have uninstalled a lot of mods since starting your game. Which unfortunately can bork a save. They also mention some missing animation records and indicate FNIS might need to be run again. Did you install some mods recently?

If I were you I would double check that nothing is overriding this mod. In MO2 you can open a mod and check the "Conflicts" tab to see if any mod files are overriding other mods or being overriden themselves. Hopefully your mod manager has something similar. Obviously this error can trigger if Skyrim is generally broken. Beyond that the more specific issue is that it can't read a particular file.

If none of the above helps then go back to the folder where you found the Papyrus.0.log file. Open the Users folder inside. And upload SES.0.log and SESDetailed.0.log. They might contain further hints.

Well, I have been using that save to test new animations and mods, though I was trying to reset fairly often. However I just reran FNIS, tried with a new save twice, and still got the issue both times. The first time I started up with Skyrim unbound, got into the game, saved and reloaded to try and it still popped up. The second time I just did "coc whiteurn" at the main screen and it happened again.

I've uploaded all of the files from those two loads to this. The ones ending in 0 correspond to the coc whiterun fresh save, and the ones ending in 1 correspond to the skyim unbound fresh save (For some reason it did not generate and SESDetailed log however).

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log SES.0.log SES.1.log SESDetailed.0.log

In both cases the error is the same.

[11/11/2022 - 10:19:27PM] Slaverun Enforcer - ERROR loading SlaverunConfig.json
[11/11/2022 - 10:19:27PM] JSON Error: * Line 139, Column 4
  Missing ',' or ']' in array declaration

You probably have a modified version of this file. And on line 139 the syntax is broken. You will need to correct that error. Copy/pasting it into a JSON validator can help: https://jsonformatter.org/json5-validator

Kaxat,

Thank you for taking up this mod.  I play in VR and after installing your mod over the original, when ever any NPC does a force greet (like a courier), the game CTDs.  I've got a crash logger working but it isn't helping me diagnose the problem... does this sound at all familiar?  I can play the normal slaverun mod fine but the CTD happens only when I overlay yours.

Has anyone else tried this in VR?

Thanks!

crash-2022-11-12-19-28-26.log

@LeroyJenkinsBrother I am not aware of anyone else with that issue.

If you disable this mod does the issue go away? I know you said it was a new issue. But sometimes new can be a coincidence. First I would try disabling the Enforcer in the MCM and seeing if I still crash. If crash I would then try completely disabling the mod and seeing if I still crash.

You could certainly upload your Papyrus logs as well. They will hint at what the Enforcer was doing when the crash occurred. You might upload more than one of them. One for each crash. We could see if the Enforcer was doing the same thing each time a crash happened.

20 hours ago, kaxat said:

In both cases the error is the same.

You probably have a modified version of this file. And on line 139 the syntax is broken. You will need to correct that error. Copy/pasting it into a JSON validator can help: https://jsonformatter.org/json5-validator

Thanks, I didn't realize it but when I had downloaded a modified version of the Slaverun config file that included additional cells, it was missing a comma. I was able to fix it.