Martianman686 Posted October 3, 2022 Posted October 3, 2022 Hello, I really like some of the dances by this creator: https://www.patreon.com/m/2374483/posts?filters[tag]=SKYRIM DANCE DL I was hoping his dances would work for Skyrim SE for my npcs who use 3BA, but so far they don't seem to be working I'm looking to convert these two in particular: FNISSPc020.hkx FNISSPc021.hkx
imai8312 Posted October 4, 2022 Posted October 4, 2022 I just used Cathedral Asset Optimizer to convert them. Should be good to go. I'm curious what music these particular dances are for. FNISSPc020_SE.hkxFNISSPc021_SE.hkx
Martianman686 Posted October 4, 2022 Author Posted October 4, 2022 10 hours ago, imai8312 said: I just used Cathedral Asset Optimizer to convert them. Should be good to go. I'm curious what music these particular dances are for. FNISSPc020_SE.hkx 1.01 MB · 3 downloads FNISSPc021_SE.hkx 218.03 kB · 2 downloads Wow that worked perfectly thank you so much! I didn't realize it was just a matter of optimizing the files! You can look at his patreon to see what dances use what music, it's all for LE only though unfortunately but the music files work no problem. He has a huge catalogue on his youtube of the dances and the music that goes with them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.