Jump to content

Arm Warmers, Skirts, and Thigh highs for Male Sims? (ie. Crossdressing/sissy?)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Howdy, bit of a strange request, but I am looking for some stockings, skirts, and arm wear for male sims. I was hoping to find something along the lines of this, but I've looked around for a while but haven't been able to find anything like it. The only mods that I have been able to find are for female sims and very often wont let me apply the outfits to my male sims. The closest things I've been able to find is the LoveBob - Latex Clothes, but I'm not a fan of the latex. Any help in finding something along these lines would be greatly appreciated. Peace

Posted

SO! You can turn any stockings/gloves... almost any item to be able to be worn by males or females very easily with Sims4Studios.

Just open the item, and click the categories tab on the right underneath the color swatches,

and the first section will say "age and gender flags" and just click Male.

Then you can go down a few rows to "Fashion choice," and you can leave it feminine or you can click Masculine and it will always show. (If you leave it fem then you need to use the search filter in CAS and click "Feminine" under fashion choice for it to appear)

BAM. It'll appear for male framed sims. 

 

Do note, always save a backup of your save game and the CC item in question before trying this. I've never had an issue but I don't wanna break your game.

Also, not every item is going to work i'd think. But I've never had an issue with basically anything i've done it, even if the CC creator said "Female only," theyre just talking about what they enabled and not whats possible.

 

Finally, look up MYOBI's work. Their entire CC catalogue is like femboy stuff. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...