Jump to content

Custom Body Part Questions


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am having issues with selecting the desired custom male chest. It is technically a female chest. I play with Omegaverse and I very much enjoy the idea of my male sims being able to breastfeed. I've that particular detail sorted, so no worries there. The issue I'm having is that I have modified a CC chest to be accessible to males however, it is not showing up in the selection list. All the flags for the coding are set to allow this to be used for males on a masculine frame. It comes up for females but not for males. Is there anyway that I can select it through CAS? It shows up in CAS, with masculine option selected.

 

I have even flagged it to act as default for the male/masculine body type and gender. It still does not show up. Any help is appreciated. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...