Jump to content

CBBE 3BBB and SAM SMP Issues


mcq2ooo

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm using SAM Lite version and i have the same problem about vagina physics like SOS. But I guess SOS users solve this problem with use that: https://www.patreon....-addon-37684959

 

I saw like this addon for SAM Lite SMP: https://babofactory....bodyslides.html

 

I used it but I encountered a few problem. SMP Vagina didn't change, also male body (penis) was rigid according to SAM Lite (Sam lite's penis is down when not using sex animations but SAM SMP always in the erection).

 

Did i miss something on setup? https://www.hizliresim.com/2vl2ct7 (This link show you my mod order in MO2) Note: I'm closing SOS 4k (I'm using for scrotum collision) cuz I know SAM SMP already make this effect.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...