New to CC, issues with creating a Skirt Accessory

My goal here was to take one of the base game skirts, remove the censoring bottom, and turn it into an accessory. The reason for being specifically an accessory is for it to be compatible with a whole slew of bottoms, whether it be different panties, different vagina models for WickedWhims, etc.

I removed the bottom and changed it into an accessory fairly easily, and it works in game, however I've now run into two issues.

1. The skirt texture bleeds onto the body beneath. This does not show up in Blender, however it does show up in Sims 4 Studio and the game itself.

2. The skirt texture is only on one side of the mesh, which makes sense seeing as how you were never supposed to see it like this, however I have no idea how to put the texture on the inside of the skirt as well.

As stated in the title, I'm new to this, and I'm not very familiar with Blender yet, so it's possible I'm just missing something obvious, but random research didn't yield any answers, especially for the first problem. (And while I did find some answers for the one sided skirt texture, they were for newer versions of Blender that, as far as I'm aware, are not supported by Sims 4 Studio)

If there's a better place to ask for this kind of help, redirect me there, but I figured I'd ask here since I'm more familiar with this site, and it pertains to NSFW CC.

SkirtProblems.png

You should look for generalist Blender tutorials. It will be complicated to make CC if you don't know what are UVs, or how to use Blender. But I can give you a quick rundown so you know what to look for.

A 3D model need an UV map, it is what is needed to apply the texture. It's like making a paper cube.

But if the UV for the body and the skirt overlap, then the texture will overlap as well, and bleed into each other. You need to move the UV. Then move the texture accordingly.

Spoiler

Cube.jpg.7fe429080906459cd78b49179ccfd373.jpg

Here I'm making a fullbody outfit. I deleted the legs because the clothes are hiding them, and it free some space so I can place my UV, and later, my textures.

Spoiler

UVs.jpg.f9d2ef6b2aee19eaee4560ca47b16cda.jpg

I then create the textures. I use Substance Painter & Photoshop. But in your case any 2D editing software will do.

The Sims 4 is an old game using old tech. Double sided textures don't work, you'll need to learn the basics of modeling and edit the mesh yourself. Or just duplicate it and invert the normals.

Here is the UV map so you know where to place them :

Spoiler

Sims4Map.thumb.png.0becca723805c78eeaba5f2c7807cf0e.png

The textures end up looking like this.

Yes there is a lot of empty space, the body, and all the clothing and accessories share the same space, that why you can't overlap them.

Spoiler

01.thumb.png.c856d5650b69ef7b977370b0b3a8e85c.png

I linked an old skirt I made, using the accessory slot if you want to dissect it.

LittleDoxy - Accessory Skirt.package