Looking for certain R-18 mod collection

Hi folks.

I've taken a long break from the game, ~5 years actually, but I decided to make one final playthrough sometime before Starfield comes out.

In my previous playthrough all those years ago I used this one particular mod/plugin that added some R-18 immersion to the wasteland

But I can't quite tell what the mod/plugin was called. All I remember is that it stitched several different mods together (like ~20 different mods/animation packs) and made them work as one. This added some R-18 realism to the game.

Mods involved:  (can't remember all of their exact names, only what they did)
- AAF + several sex related asset packs to it

- AAF Family planning

- Knockout mod (you were able to knock out enemies and vice versa)

- Realistic needs (you had to use toilet every now and then after drinking/eating)

- Settlement Brothels  (worked surprisingly well together with Sim Settlements -mod)

- Raiders could rape you if they knocked you out, and vice versa

- Raiders could capture you and take you to their hideout as slave if they knocked you out, and vice versa

- STDs and Contraception (was probably part AAF Family planning)

The mod/plugin was extremely buggy and you had to do a lot of tinkering with the load order to get it working. I remember there being a long thread about it back then, but due to site update that thread seems to be long gone.

So I would be happy if someone knew what that mod was called or if its even around anymore. If not then are there any similar bigger mod that would do what I just described.

you might want to take a look at the Manual, after the install description it list most of the adult mods that are compatible with the set up.  Most of the feature you talking about are from knockout framework and the RSE mods family, while they do work and have some interresting feature, they are outdated and practically abandonned by the author. So expect to run into some bugs with them, your mileage may vary, just be aware.  A good alternative is to handle player/npc surrender with AAF violate, wich is more stable and regularly updated, you can then tailor your load order with other mods from the list according to your liking and have a better compatibility. I never used knockoutFM so can't really say much about it.  For the needs system you can use advanced needs 2 or the latest 76 version. For the raider capture you can try raider pet, but read the support thread carefully, and as for the familly planning, just know that theres is 2 version of the mod now, the regular version by egoballistic wich is straight to the point and the redux version by invictusblade that adds a ton of option. Hope this help you and gl with your set up

Edited by erynyes