How to remove CAS background?

As per title, I don't know why a long time ago I downloaded a custom CAS background of a beach (I'll provide a screenshot), I want to delete it but for the life of me I can't find it among my mods. Anyone knows any way to identify it? 

Thanks in advance

image.png.34537cbece9a40d4535581c1c5294778.png 

Edited by vinceguldo
  • vinceguldo changed the title to How to remove CAS background?
  • 2 months later...

There's probably other ways, but without downloading any additional programs you can use Windows.

When you open TS4 main folder, where it lists cache, mods, tray, saves, etc...

At top of the page to the far right is a smaller search bar.  On my laptop it is listed as "Search The Sims 4" (no quotes though ?)

Just type in the name of whatever you're trying to find.  

In your case:  type in the words CAS background.  That should do it. 

Alternately, if the word beach is in the title, you could also try using the word beach. 

It should show all/any files with the same phrasing or letters CAS.   

Just click on a file.    Now you will see a list of anything with the letters/words CAS in the file name.

Scroll down to find possibles.  When you find one you want to check, use option "Open File Location."  Right click. 

That takes you to wherever that particular file is. 

You will then be able use your mouse to delete.   

The "Sims 4 Mod Manager" you can download has a filter button in the top right corner where you can select it to show CAS Mods, Build Items, and Other.

It is possible this will show your custom background if you cant find it by searching for "beach" "cas" "background" "bg" in the folder itself.

I dont have any custom backgrounds right now to test out if it will find it - sorry... but it looks like it should