Jump to content

POV Redux and/or More Poses bug


Shynasha

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, I tried to install (or reinstall multiple as I already had them before) POV redux and More Poses but, only the pose from POV Redux work, and like some other people More Poses just do nothing, so here is the log, and I hope someone find the cause. For one time I tried to understand by myself a bit and, I came up with two idea that may be totally stupid and make no sense. First it has unamed file so no wonder why it's not working, second it's because there is no script to launch them, even with POV redux, as the main mod doesn't know that there is artwork for exemple Avian and simply does not mind it. (Yes i merged both mod, after trying to let them in separate files, same thing happen.)

starbound.log

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...