Using ZAZ equipment animations

There's not a papyrus yet because I don't think this is scripting errors, I'm pretty sure I missed a step in basic set up.

I'm running SBC and Yurianna, which add NPCS in ZAZ equipment - pillories, arm-over-head-chains, etc. SexLab Matchmaker works perfectly fine with these characters; except it ends their equipment-pose-animations (i.e. in the pillory) and instead fires up whatever random SL animation it picks, then the characters go back to the equipment pose when it's over. When I first launched this save I ran the "build sexlab" step which I thought was supposed to recognize the ZAZ animations. The equipment poses seem to suggest it did, but there's never interaction in the equipment. Did I miss a step in linking ZAZ and SL? Or is there an entirely separate animation pack I'm missing?

Edited by CaveCrawler

I have the same issue, when i have dd or zaz items equipped it plays random animation, not the bound ones.

I tried to use devious devices animation filter option in mcm but it doesn't seem to work, it only plays one animation for each object while i have dozens of different bound animation from different packs (like funnybuisness and billy's). While Zaz animation filter doesn't work at all.

Edited by asdurgico
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...