Sims with different size/height

Most like Luumia's height slider, or Luumia's height preset (https://luumiasims.com/post/174867678324/height-slider-a-slider-that-changes-the-height-of)

There is an option to fix this if its messing with WW animations... I tried googling it for you but couldn't find it and i'm not in game right now so I can't tell you where it is - but you can apparently adjust your sim to make the animations work. 

Best help I can offer atm.

• 2 months later...

Yes, WW settings already offers an option to align bodies for sex animations, however you have to enable it. 

For taking screenshots, if you are using the convenient MTS shorter teen sims mod,

you'd have to remove it first to make TS4 teens and adults the same height.

If I find any other info, I'll try to update this.

You named the issue yourself: your sims have different heights. That's not a vanilla available option. Any cc that affect height will make this happen. There's no way around it. The sims are not made to have varying heights, so no animation has that sort of correction.

Yes, WW will ignore height sliders, but only during its sex scenes. It doesn't influence any other game animation that isn't tied to the mod.

I'm sorry it's not stated almost anywhere, but it's kind of commonly known that if you want heigh difference, you will have to sacrifice those animations looking good. With how the game is set up, there's just no way around it.