Jump to content

WHICKEDWHIMS EXCEPTION FILE -- HELP!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

PLS help me :(  attached there's the exception file. 

 

I seem to have an issue with this mod. I installed the wicked whims mod into the right folder. Now when i want to try useing the mod it gives me this orange pop up message saying "Wicked whims expetions.txt created" and then the wicked whims totally turns off and i cannot use it till i restart the game. 

WickedWhims_v170g_Exception.txt

Posted
7 minutes ago, Asellandra94 said:

PLS help me :(  attached there's the exception file. 

 

I seem to have an issue with this mod. I installed the wicked whims mod into the right folder. Now when i want to try useing the mod it gives me this orange pop up message saying "Wicked whims expetions.txt created" and then the wicked whims totally turns off and i cannot use it till i restart the game. 

WickedWhims_v170g_Exception.txt 69.88 kB · 1 download

You're using version 170G of WW with an updated version of the Sims. It won't work, you need to use the K version of WW with that version of the Sims. 

?

Posted
21 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

You're using version 170G of WW with an updated version of the Sims. It won't work, you need to use the K version of WW with that version of the Sims. 

?

THANKYOU!! Where i can find? :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...