Jump to content

[Request] or [Search] Couple Coffin


Recommended Posts

Posted

Vampires and other supernatural beings deserve romance in their lifes too. While we have mostly everything out there - sexmods, sexy outfits, even dating mods, I was wondering why no one ever thought about a double coffin for Vampires who like to cuddle with their undead other half. 

 

For further explanation: I'm always playing a Vampire character ( I just love Better Vampires by brehanin) and am using Jaxonz Positioner to exchange the beds in the playerhomes for coffins or just carrying one around so he could always sleep in his own box. While it is really convenient to do, it's annoying af to place two coffins besides each other for me and my beloved Zyrion (yup, advertising my own mod here). The doors always get in the way. 

I tried searching a solution here, Nexus and Google but I wasn't able to find anything. So my request would be:

-the creation of a double bed like coffin

or

-a mirrored coffin with new esp to avoid overwriting existing files

-they should be placed somewhere in the world so I could go and grab them, bleakfalls barrow entrance hall for example is always a good spot to place stuff

 

Any help on this is highly appreciated. Pretty please. :flushed:

 

hqdefault.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...