BNWO Career

View File

This is the first custom career mod I've made. Figured I'd give it a shot. Anyways this career has 10 levels and there are 2 different paths you can go down.  The Social worker path which is more submissive and the Enforcer path which is more dominant. Each level of the career has a little paragraph about it documenting your sim's journey to the top. A future update might come out if this gets enough of a response. I'm thinking pop up events or something like that, but as it stands now the mod should work for anyone looking to try it out. 

Let me know if I should make a part 2, update this, or maybe you have some other ideas. 

6 hours ago, takeawsome1 said:

Have you considered trying to join the event? Like police officers and scientists, I haven't seen such career mod in LL at present

If I knew how to make that work I'd totally do it. Sounds complicated though.  Edit: At least for an amateur like me. 

Edited by SassySophia02
clarification
22 hours ago, SassySophia02 said:

If I knew how to make that work I'd totally do it. Sounds complicated though.  Edit: At least for an amateur like me. 

I'm also a full amateur, but if you know the way, I can help you if I can, because it's the mod of the new era

I think if it is possible to use the career as an actor, you know, it is like running to a designated place to perform to achieve the work goal, but it is a sex performance. I think this project will be very complicated, but it can certainly be done, because I saw a mods that appeared before ea and followed the children to school. He can let you follow the children to school as if you were working

Yees! Keep it killing! Loved the mod! You can integrate with tattoo mods as we go through levels. I also think it would be nice to have a workplace, and tag black men (whose workplace is fucking girls) and white boys (whose workplace role is cleaning and being fucked by men).

Edited by MiraDAnt
On 9/28/2022 at 3:52 PM, SassySophia02 said:

If you don't have any text it might be because you're using sims4 in a different language and I haven't updated everything yet. 

ya, its my case, ill just remove so and keep following till get fixed.

Meh more racist content....Racism will never end folks until it is not referenced anywhere even in games....sorry to burst you bubble but making the mod just master and sub would do.. no need to make it about BLACK master and WHITE girls....Just saying if you think it's not racist then you are the problem in society.

2 hours ago, Monson said:

Meh more racist content....Racism will never end folks until it is not referenced anywhere even in games....sorry to burst you bubble but making the mod just master and sub would do.. no need to make it about BLACK master and WHITE girls....Just saying if you think it's not racist then you are the problem in society.

Your not wrong, but some people can keep it at fetish-level and is that always wrong? I've tried the mod, its hot and thank you sophia!

On 10/4/2022 at 5:05 AM, Monson said:

It's just BBC?

This is frigging Lovers Lab, not the League of Upstanding and Morally Righteous Citizens. Why do you feel the need to come to a site where people are provided a space to talk about- and share their created content about- fetishes and go all SJW and woke?

You're on the wrong site, idiot.

I would like to see the following content

1. secret ntr

2. Level up bbc addiction The highest class is tattoo qos.

3. qos tattoos and jewelry with qos will have a social reaction.

4. Racism traits Like the oppression and bullying of bbc and vengeance of bbc, players choose to protect their family from bbc or let bbc do ntr.

5. Traits racism can be changed to qos if bbc is addicted.

6. Blackmail and drugs pharmacy of bbc

7. Shame in society

On 10/4/2022 at 12:14 AM, yanon33 said:

Your not wrong, but some people can keep it at fetish-level and is that always wrong? I've tried the mod, its hot and thank you sophia!

Lets see it kept at fetish level if it white master and black girl.. you and i both know it wouldn't be even here on loverslab.... just saying the admins do need to step up and squash the racist BS they allow to be portrayed on this site.. it's wrong and we all know it is...BTW hate crime.. is illegal by law... yet pedo's ( not saying i am one) are not allowed to put content here but race based hate crimes are in fact illegal and punishable...yet allow here....

Raceplay isn't a hate crime m8. If it ever makes you uncomfortable that's completely reasonable and none would blame you for avoiding it. On the other hand, all raceplay goes both ways too. Plenty of women of color like being treated inversely. You're right about that being less visible though, its typically bad optics/ invites the wrong crowd. Hell, there are even black guys that like white guys to fuck their girl, never take any of this too seriously imo. Its for fapping..

• 2 weeks later...