Jump to content

Any ENF mods?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like the idea of a mod or an animaton where you just straight up have clothes torn off one piece at a time.

 

any mods like that?

 

any animations that strip you bit by bit?

Posted

I don't remember if its an option in this mod OR if its in SL survival but either way you need at least mortal weapons and armor and then if you get raped your clothes will literally get shredded, the amount of damage is configurable. I think 1 or 2 baka mods (SL horrible harrasment maybe? I always use all of them at once so its hard to keep track which does which) do stripping before assault, SL fame comments has option to have npcs randomly strip you if you have high exhibitionism fame, but fame itself is kinda wonky because it considers any visible tats to be exhibitionism, and some mods use those for other things.
Edit: I forgot to add the one by one requirement is met by just first two I think, I never had the fame one turned on.

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...