How do you assign moodlets to animations?

We need better information to help about your game setup (mod folder) !

On 9/22/2022 at 12:24 AM, BrianLyons315 said:

some kinky moodlets like raped for instance

Kinky World have such a moodlet and many more. Guess you have Passion installed.

10 hours ago, BrianLyons315 said:

kill sims and I want to remove the kill feature from the AMAH animations.

Never experienced that a sim get killed. What are AMAH animations ? Animations made for Passion or Kinky World do (can) not kill sims.

Just the opposite, they create sims - sometimes ?

13 hours ago, Clydie said:

Never experienced that a sim get killed. What are AMAH animations ? Animations made for Passion or Kinky World do (can) not kill sims.

Just the opposite, they create sims - sometimes ?

AMAH stands for Awkward Moments and Humiliations, a mod by Dramatic-Gamer. One of the animations such as Crack Neck has the ability to kill a sim.

Here's the link to the mod that I want to change: Mod The Sims - The Sims 3 Awkward moments & Humiliations "Immediate Interactions"

10 hours ago, BrianLyons315 said:

has the ability to kill a sim

Saw this mod too. But I am sorry, can say nothing about. I never would use such a mod in my game.

Anyway, think if you want to change a behavior of sims, you have to go into the code of this mod.

Just to change animations will not change this. May you ask the creator on MTS.

Possibly the mod conflicts with other mods you have installed and create this unwanted behavior.

Edited by Clydie
4 hours ago, BrianLyons315 said:

Actually, the mod doesn't conflict with any other mod and the reason I want to change the animations and moodlets is because while I love Kinky World as much as the next person, sometimes I wish I could bang my female sims myself without having to depend on male sims to get it done.

I am also 'confused' as to what you're actually trying to accomplish but it really isn't important if I can give some 'tips' which are useful to you.

When you say change - are you wanting to 'modify' an existing mod? If so then you'd need to be able to open the files up and make those changes yourself (or find another mod that overrides) <--- example is the Kinky TV - there are additional versions that 'override' and replace the default one with the mod.

Anyways - If you open NRaas/Master Controller/ Advanced/ Moodlets      Here you can add/remove most all moodlets (which can have an effect in game visually - such as creampied) although some like the KW drunk effect is on some hidden timer and will re-appear if removed.

KW debug also has menu selections to change 'flags/states' of the Sims which also change/add/remove certain moodlets.

Moodlets are a powerful game mechanic necessary for the game to function as a simulation.

Traits are a different animal meant as a 'permanent' flag attached to that Sim to affect future options/interactions. Oddly KW has also added 'traits' although they are generally earned through game play and will show up as lifetime rewards and can be handled in the same way as other lifetime points activities. Knowing this can make a player more effective in knowing which traits to choose when creating/modifying a Sim. (Why waste a trait slot on something that would 'end up' as a reward?)

Edited by landess
Proof reading sucks but I should do it beforehand
4 hours ago, landess said:

I am also 'confused' as to what you're actually trying to accomplish but it really isn't important if I can give some 'tips' which are useful to you.

When you say change - are you wanting to 'modify' an existing mod? If so then you'd need to be able to open the files up and make those changes yourself (or find another mod that overrides) <--- example is the Kinky TV - there are additional versions that 'override' and replace the default one with the mod.

Anyways - If you open NRaas/Master Controller/ Advanced/ Moodlets      Here you can add/remove most all moodlets (which can have an effect in game visually - such as creampied) although some like the KW drunk effect is on some hidden timer and will re-appear if removed.

KW debug also has menu selections to change 'flags/states' of the Sims which also change/add/remove certain moodlets.

Moodlets are a powerful game mechanic necessary for the game to function as a simulation.

Traits are a different animal meant as a 'permanent' flag attached to that Sim to affect future options/interactions. Oddly KW has also added 'traits' although they are generally earned through game play and will show up as lifetime rewards and can be handled in the same way as other lifetime points activities. Knowing this can make a player more effective in knowing which traits to choose when creating/modifying a Sim. (Why waste a trait slot on something that would 'end up' as a reward?)

The Awkward Moments and Humiliation is a pure scripted mod and the animations/interactions work like this. If you perform any of them on your sims (minus the Crack Neck interaction) they will get the following moodlets: Humiliated, Scared, Embarrassed and Broken Heart (if you've used the Throw Around interaction on your sims) and their fun level goes all the way down. Now what I've been able to do so far is change the animations by extracting some kinky world clips from their respective packages and copy/replacing them into the Awkward Moments and Humiliation package. Now what I want to do is change the resulting moodlets and remove the fun reduction and the death interaction from the Crack Neck interaction so I can fully replace all the Awkward Moments and Humiliation animations effectively transforming it into a mod where the players themselves are the ones banging their female sims and they don't have to get male sims to do it for them anymore.