Any animations that use the animated vagina?

44 minutes ago, Chlodwig said:

maybe a stupid question but, where can you find that animated Vagina mod?

Hey! It's not a mod, it's a built in feature of WickedWhims. You don't have to worry about installing any additional mods.

Not every animation has animated vagina because it's up to animators to animate the vagina.

Alright then, follow up question: I've tried all of the animations listed here, (thanks for the responses though) and the animated vagina doesn't work on any of them. Is there anything that might prevent them from working? Conflicts or certain settings? My best guess is graphical settings, I tend to play The Sims 4 on Medium to Low graphics settings, and perhaps that changes things here. I initially didn't consider it since other animated body parts (Penis, Breasts) work just fine no matter the graphical settings.

2 hours ago, HoodieGuy87 said:

Alright then, follow up question: I've tried all of the animations listed here, (thanks for the responses though) and the animated vagina doesn't work on any of them. Is there anything that might prevent them from working? Conflicts or certain settings? My best guess is graphical settings, I tend to play The Sims 4 on Medium to Low graphics settings, and perhaps that changes things here. I initially didn't consider it since other animated body parts (Penis, Breasts) work just fine no matter the graphical settings.

There is no need for anything other than the latest version of ww. Try Amra's animation Spoon Center Bed in vaginal category and GreyNaya's Hot Pussy Slide until to Cum in handjob category. Both on double bed, both has animated vagina. 

8 hours ago, Red Lilibet said:

There is no need for anything other than the latest version of ww. Try Amra's animation Spoon Center Bed in vaginal category and GreyNaya's Hot Pussy Slide until to Cum in handjob category. Both on double bed, both has animated vagina. 

I never said there was a need for anything other than Wicked Whims...

Anyways, I tried the mentioned Spoon Center Bed animation.

Pretty sure this isn't how it's supposed to look...

weufhb.png

On 9/23/2022 at 9:09 AM, HoodieGuy87 said:

I never said there was a need for anything other than Wicked Whims...

Anyways, I tried the mentioned Spoon Center Bed animation.

Pretty sure this isn't how it's supposed to look...

weufhb.png

Try selecting the default WickedWhims vagina in the body parts selector ?

On 9/26/2022 at 1:37 AM, Nevely42 said:

Try selecting the default WickedWhims vagina in the body parts selector ?

That didn't do anything. And I was already using the default WickedWhims parts anyways, I've never downloaded any custom body parts.

I tried my theory about low graphics settings, setting the Sims to Very High didn't fix it either, so I've got nothing. I can only guess it's some obscure bug that'll hopefully be fixed in the next WickedWhims patch. I'm done trying to fix it.

1 hour ago, HoodieGuy87 said:

That didn't do anything. And I was already using the default WickedWhims parts anyways, I've never downloaded any custom body parts.

I tried my theory about low graphics settings, setting the Sims to Very High didn't fix it either, so I've got nothing. I can only guess it's some obscure bug that'll hopefully be fixed in the next WickedWhims patch. I'm done trying to fix it.

Have you maybe tried my animations? I don't know about the creators Red Lilibet mentioned, but my anims have animated vagina that works 100%.  For example the "gearshift" animations I've made.

15 hours ago, Nevely42 said:

Have you maybe tried my animations? I don't know about the creators Red Lilibet mentioned, but my anims have animated vagina that works 100%.  For example the "gearshift" animations I've made.

That... is a surprisingly good idea actually, I haven't gotten the chance to check out your animations yet. I'll try that. I don't know why I never considered that it could be the animation itself that was messed up.

16 hours ago, Nevely42 said:

Your animations worked fine! It really was just a problem with those specific animations. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Hello. I might be too late for this but i tried to use your animations and the vagina doesn't animate, even when i change the body. I've been away from wicked whims for a long time and once i found out that there where animated vaginas i wanted to inspect it for myself.

Any way anyone could help me?

39 minutes ago, TokeToke said:

Hello. I might be too late for this but i tried to use your animations and the vagina doesn't animate, even when i change the body. I've been away from wicked whims for a long time and once i found out that there where animated vaginas i wanted to inspect it for myself.

Any way anyone could help me?

You need to:

• Update to the latest WW version.
  • Choose either the default vagina bottom from WW,
  • or one that the author has edited to be animated with the latest WW rig from last summer.
  • Use animations that use the animable vagina, like the ones from Nevely42.

The "animated" vagina should be named "animABLE" vagina. It's not animated by itself, animators need to make them move just like any other part. Having an animable vagina in your mods folder doesn't make animations change. But also, if you have an outdated WW, then you don't have the rig that allows the animations that include this feature to work.

Please make sure you did all of that and try again. I hope it helps.

2 hours ago, Mimi-e said:

You need to:

• Update to the latest WW version.
  • Choose either the default vagina bottom from WW,
  • or one that the author has edited to be animated with the latest WW rig from last summer.
  • Use animations that use the animable vagina, like the ones from Nevely42.

The "animated" vagina should be named "animABLE" vagina. It's not animated by itself, animators need to make them move just like any other part. Having an animable vagina in your mods folder doesn't make animations change. But also, if you have an outdated WW, then you don't have the rig that allows the animations that include this feature to work.

Please make sure you did all of that and try again. I hope it helps.

Thats the thing. I have installed the latest version, i installed Nevely42 animations and even changed the body to the WW one, no changes. I also should mention that i installed it on nexus, since im pretty used to it and it is the last version. 

8 hours ago, TokeToke said:

Thats the thing. I have installed the latest version, i installed Nevely42 animations and even changed the body to the WW one, no changes. I also should mention that i installed it on nexus, since im pretty used to it and it is the last version. 

That's very strange, then! What graphic settings do you have? Did you delete your locakthumbscache file? Sadly I'm not familiar with Nexus and I don't know what difference it could make. The version there seems to be updated, as you said.

Oh, how did you delete the old version? Is there any chance that Nexus didn't delete it for you or made a second version instead of overwriting the old one?

7 hours ago, Mimi-e said:

That's very strange, then! What graphic settings do you have? Did you delete your locakthumbscache file? Sadly I'm not familiar with Nexus and I don't know what difference it could make. The version there seems to be updated, as you said.

Oh, how did you delete the old version? Is there any chance that Nexus didn't delete it for you or made a second version instead of overwriting the old one?

I set game graphics to high and then changed the sims quality to high. Also it was a fresh install. I recently reinstaled the game and installed the mod. i now unistalled the mod in nexus and tried to installed manualy in the mod folder. Mod works but not the vaginas, still. Since its a fresh install, there shouldn't be a need to delete this locakthumbscache file.

Edit: OK! I can now see that its working. i guess it was always working. its just that the vagina doesn't open that much, thats why i didn't notice it. Are there any other good animable vaginas recomendations?

Edited by TokeToke