Immersive Gender Change SSE/alternative?

Thanks yeah i saw that, but i search for the feature to automaticly switch gender in the features:

"Changing their SexLab gender to male means that when the female NPC gets in a female/female animation she will take the role of the male, and not auto-equip a strap-on, even if the option is enabled in the main SexLab MCM page.

On a male/female animation she will take the role of the female, even if her SexLab gender is male."

20 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Gender Bender has a setting for that.

There is also a plugin for SOS that allows for schlongs/pubic hairs to be assigned a gender - male for schlongs, female for pubes. When a character gets assigned one, they become that gender.

Yes i understand that, the problem with Gender Bender, Futanari Gender Change SPID is, it hard changes your Gender in Sexlab, what IGC did, was only swapping your role in the Animations without each time changing your Sexlab Gender. So if i used the Futa Spell and said i was Male when an MPlayer/Mnpc scene happened it would swap your Sexrole only for the Animationposition to female without changing your Sexlabgender back to Female and in an Fplayer/Fnpc scenario you would only be swapped in the Sexlabrole for that animation to Male without equipping an Strapon.
I have looked in Gender Bender SE but can't findet such an option, if i have overlooked it i am really sry and you may put me up to the right option

3 minutes ago, Katzuumi said:

Yes i understand that, the problem with Gender Bender, Futanari Gender Change SPID is, it hard changes your Gender in Sexlab, what IGC did, was only swapping your role in the Animations without each time changing your Sexlab Gender. So if i used the Futa Spell and said i was Male when an MPlayer/Mnpc scene happened it would swap your Sexrole only for the Animationposition to female without changing your Sexlabgender back to Female and in an Fplayer/Fnpc scenario you would only be swapped in the Sexlabrole for that animation to Male without equipping an Strapon.
I have looked in Gender Bender SE but can't findet such an option, if i have overlooked it i am really sry and you may put me up to the right option

My bad, I was thinking of the Swap Gender button.. Can't think of a SE mod that only changes gender for the animation only.

18 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

My bad, I was thinking of the Swap Gender button.. Can't think of a SE mod that only changes gender for the animation only.

Sry i made it unclear what i directly wanted, it's a shame was a really nice QoL Addon, got it ported to Se but since it was build for Sexlab 1.5x only some parts are still working

Edited by Katzuumi
  • 1 year later...