Seeking a mod that allows you to place animals as food

2 hours ago, JohnnyGunn said:

So I ran in to a mod recently that adds animals/fish to the food menu in the workshop but can't remember the name.  So basically, it allows you to place rabbits, chickens, fish, etc. to a settlement and they will count as food.

Any help is appreciated.

Was it Farming Resources?

"Adds Chickens, Rabbits, Brahmins, Brahminluffs, Gazelles, Guard Dogs & Cat's to the Workshop under Resources / Farming Resources, each one gives +1 to happiness and +0.5 to food (Guard Dog & Cat only adds to happiness +2 for dog and +1 for cat)...there is also a chicken coop, cat ball and cat bowl that you can craft. "

It doesn't add fish so maybe you saw a different one.

I use this mod though, and it works nicely.

On 9/17/2022 at 9:16 AM, Sgt. Marge said:

Was it Farming Resources?

"Adds Chickens, Rabbits, Brahmins, Brahminluffs, Gazelles, Guard Dogs & Cat's to the Workshop under Resources / Farming Resources, each one gives +1 to happiness and +0.5 to food (Guard Dog & Cat only adds to happiness +2 for dog and +1 for cat)...there is also a chicken coop, cat ball and cat bowl that you can craft. "

It doesn't add fish so maybe you saw a different one.

I use this mod though, and it works nicely.

No but thanks. The mod I was looking for is called "Workshop Cattle." It only took me 4 hours to find, lol.