Jump to content

Help with creating nude mods for Yakuza games


Amoguseus

Recommended Posts

Posted

Have started trying to make nude mods for the characters in Yakuza 5, but the dream would be to create nude mods for every installment in the franchise. Problem is, I suck at blender! And unfortunately, not all models have a nude full body model already made. So I'd like the help of someone who's good at blender! Alternatively, someone willing to help me learn how to make nude models in blender!

 

The yakuza games have been around for a while, and the lack of nude mods is pretty disappointing. I wanna change that fact. But to do so, I'll need help. So if you're good at blender, and interested in helping make nude mods for the yakuza games, please do message me! Or comment on this post, either way works.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...