Jump to content

[sEARCH] Sexism for NPCs


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for more mods that affect females in general.

 

One of the best parts of Sexlab Survival imo is that the "inequality" stat changes affect all women, not just the player. And my favorite part of Slaverun was that it was a more-or-less NPC focused mod, with the enslavement of the holds affecting every woman, rather than just the player.

 

There are a lot of mods that make Skyrim more sexist to player females, but I've found a surprisingly small number that affect female NPCs as well.

 

I've been running Scent of Sex to try to achieve my goal, but I would like to find some other mods that do this stuff.

Posted

Troubles of Heroine includes quests and characters that have that, including characters you can be humiliated with OR characters you can humiliate yourself. Public whore includes option for a chance that  your follower used instead , I don't think this has a gender check though so you'd have to maybem manually disable it if you have a male follower. Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition should have npcs make derogatory comments not just about you but about npcs when they are in scenes. I think of the 3 baka mods have options for npcs but I never had them turned on so idk how good or stable they are, in the MCM npc-npc option for defeat mod still has 'npc npc is broken better not turn on'. This is what I remember of the top of my head, I never really focused on this part myself , sorry if its all you already knew.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...