Jump to content

How do I allow lesbian marriage and concubines?


Arilia

Recommended Posts

Posted

I reformed my religion to embrace homosexuality, yet only men can form such relationships. My religion has equal gender status & concubinage, and realm has female-preference succession. Is it a problem with my load order?

 

  • More Religion Tenets Slots
  • Carnalitas
  • Carnaliitas Slavery Expansion
  • Carnalitas - Historical Slavery Doctrines
  • Cheri - Carnalitas Dei
  • Cheri - Daughters of Lust
  • Harem Doctrines
  • Submissive Partners

 

c74891d4505e6338db2771cea1d9bb08.png

 

1490f8af24f5881d312f4c2b4ac4806a.jpg

 

b8848e016b7d4e693b3da2c79d7a34aa.jpg

Posted

I've tried swapping concubinage and gender equality with polygamy and female preference, but women still can't marry.

 

I remember being able to do this last time I played CK3... not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Posted

I figured it out - Medieval Matriarchs split the homosexuality decisions between female and male versions, and the female version wasn't showing up. I needed to create a compatibility patch between Medieval Matriarchs and Carnialtis Dei.

Posted

With so many religion altering mods how do u keep them compartible so don't they overwrite the same tenets file?

I just used the Martiarchs mod + 1 selfmade mod where I just stole the UI from more tents+ (edit the matriarchs tenet file manually to allow for more slots.)

so its basically just 1 mod

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...