Jump to content

Anyone using 'BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) LE'? What did you do with the memory fix?


Karkhel

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I decided to install it, I usually just went for all in one HDT pussy, so I was a bit worried, especially after reading the nexus comments, but ended up actually not all that complicated to setup. I didn't test it fully, but just jumping around bounce looked fine. But one of the commenters WAS right, it seems like it has its own memory fix, or a file that interferes with it. So I was wondering what do you people do about this part? Remove original memory fix from SKSE? Or delete something in the 'BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) LE' folder? I am worried this is just a trade off of not having the memory fix if I use this and I will end up with a less stable setup as a result. Does whatever thing that interferes with the fix ( I do get straight up get SKSE log saying it failed after closing the game) actually have same function?

I also really dig that it can use celestial bodies that has cool preset for clothing version of each body, could I use the same body shapes with All in one HDT pussy setup? Or do I always have to take the whole package? I never tried customizing AIOP too much, not sure which stuff I can override without whole thing breaking, if not this what bodies could I use? Looking for something UUNP as this is what majority of the armors are on LE.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...