Jump to content

I know I'm well behind the curve here, but I've finally upgraded from uunp to bhunp and need advice for missing vagina textures.


drunken toad

Recommended Posts

Posted

The problem is I don't want to use the body textures included in the installer, and if I don't select one of the options there I get missing vagina textures. What do I need to do in order to use my current skin textures and fix the missing vagina texture? Any input, or link to a good guide would be much appreciated.

Posted

Install the body textures that come with bhunp then overwrite with the ones you want to use. Since the ones you want to use are missing the  vagina textures it will mean you get the base vagina textures from bhunp but the rest get overwritten by the ones you want for the rest of the body.

Posted
4 hours ago, yorpers said:

Install the body textures that come with bhunp then overwrite with the ones you want to use. Since the ones you want to use are missing the  vagina textures it will mean you get the base vagina textures from bhunp but the rest get overwritten by the ones you want for the rest of the body.

Thanks for the reply. I thought the same thing, unfortunately that doesn't work for some reason.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Toad, were you able to resolve your issue?  I "might" be able to help you by taking the two .dds files for the body textures and creating you a new 3rd one with Gimp that is a composite of the other two.  Can you provide me specifics of the texture you're wanting to use?

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...