Real Handcuffs mod error, LL fourplay script too old, please help

so i just got too into installing mods and now i kinda regret a few hours ago when i didn't have this error. i did look for some people with the same problem; i did update F4SE, AAF (it said to delete fourplay so i did when i reinstalled, but i did have it before and the error was still there) the comunity patch, DD and the FourPlay Patch. nothing seems to fix it. and now i have 1 more error notification in MO2. if someone could guide me i would be really appreciative. sorry if i sound clueless, i am.

1.PNG

ScreenShot10.png

1. make sure you are following this guide

2. Don't mix fourplay mods with AAF.  Reinstall Real Handcuffs and uncheck LLFP

3. Remove the four play patch

4. Update UAP and only have it installed once (it looks like you've got it installed twice there?)

5. don't use GSS, it'll crash your game if enabled on a new game and is a pain to setup.  Use DFS instead and then reinstall skelatal adjustments and choose DFS in its installer

6. If after following the guide you still need help getting AAF to work, you can join the discord via the link in the guide.

I don't see ZeX Skeleton or the AAF theme so those are either listed earlier or you need those too.  All the updated links are in the guide.  If you follow it exactly, your AAF will work.

removing the fourplay patch did remove the error, both from MO2 and from the start of the save, it says that real handcuffs is enabled and thats it; so there it is. thank you; i will follow all of your instructions soon to get everything clean. i do have  ZeX Skeleton and AAF  Themes. I want to say thank you i am very grateful for the help