Jump to content

.30-40 Krag Rifle and/or M2 Browning Machine Gun?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Recently I looked at an antique firearms video talking about the US Army's .30-40 Krag-Jorgensen rifle which was used from 1892-1906, and then saw limited use during WW1 because surplus. I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod or could make the Krag for Fallout 4. I know it's an obscure rifle, but it's a wonderful piece of Military history because of its unique magazine system and all the goofs the US Army went through with the gun's service history. 

And I can't find any mods that add the M2 Browning machine gun to the Commonwealth. It's an amazing weapon in Fallout 76 and I DESPERATELY want it in Fallout 4. If there's a mod of it that exists already, can someone link it into the comments?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...