How to tell if clothing includes pregnancy morphs with s3pe?

I'm trying to sort though a bunch of merged clothing packages to determine which, if any of them actually have pregnancy morphs. I'm realizing that a lot of the included clothing is flagged for maternity, but then in-game the pregnant belly is hidden.

Is there a way to tell if clothing in a package when viewed with s3pe includes the correct morphs? Or do I actually have to go through and test each piece of clothing in-game?

Edited by Omicr0n
  • Omicr0n changed the title to How to tell if clothing includes pregnancy morphs with s3pe?

Look at the BGEO file. If the package is internally labeled, just look at the "special" BGEO. It should hold a lot of info if it has a morph mesh. If not labeled, open them all. If all have a lot of info, the special morph has a mesh. If the special, or one of the BGEO files has only a few lines, there is no morph mesh. You can remove or add to pregnant category by opening the CASP and setting categories accordingly.

16 minutes ago, TheLadysGhost said:

Look at the BGEO file. If the package is internally labeled, just look at the "special" BGEO. It should hold a lot of info if it has a morph mesh. If not labeled, open them all. If all have a lot of info, the special morph has a mesh. If the special, or one of the BGEO files has only a few lines, there is no morph mesh.

So is the lack of a BGEO in the package a pretty clear indicator that there's no pregnancy morphs? Also it seems like most of the time the resources within the package have no name, except for the CASP sometimes, so how do you determine which BGEO is associated with which CASP?

20 minutes ago, TheLadysGhost said:

You can remove or add to pregnant category by opening the CASP and setting categories accordingly.

Yeah I've done that with a few already that I found didn't contain the morphs while playing. I figured if I could, it'd be better to check them all with s3pe first rather than randomly stumbling upon them in-game

2 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

So is the lack of a BGEO in the package a pretty clear indicator that there's no pregnancy morphs?

Yes, that is why I wrote that.

2 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

Also it seems like most of the time the resources within the package have no name, except for the CASP sometimes, so how do you determine which BGEO is associated with which CASP?

And, why I wrote 2 ways to check, including if the package is not internally labeled. Otherwise, get Meshing Tool Kit and you can add labels.