A buff (that is in the game) to make your Sim walk very slowly

I have a weird kink that consists in getting turned on over "slow-brained" people (I know, I'm sick, but maybe some people can relate to it).

So while looking for tunings in Sims 4 Studio I stumbled across a very interesting buff that basically makes your Sim walk very slowly.

The buff is named buff_Sim_Walkstyle_WalkSlowest and, when added to a Sim, no buff icon will appear but your Sim will walk very slowly.

Other buffs that are very interesting are buff_Trait_Clumsy and buff_PreventRunning.

buff_Trait_Clumsy makes your Sim act as if she had the clumsy trait (most notable the fact that she will sometimes trip, just like clumsy sims).

buff_PreventRunning should prevent the Sim from running? I haven't really seen this buff in action but I'm guessing it does what it says.

If you look for these buffs in MC Command Center they can be found and you can actually add them to the Sim.

There are 2 problems though:

• First of all, your Sim won't retain your walk style when you add the buff. Looks like the slow walk complies with the dizzy kind of walk style.
  • The trait (and also the other 2 traits I mentioned) will be removed once you change lots, go into CAS or reload the save. Yeah, it sucks.

I actually tried to add this buff, somehow, on Constructor but I couldn't.

This would be a great addition to my buff that makes the Sim very slow and uncapable of properly doing anything at all, but I'm still happy with adding it manually. It still works to be fair.

So... let me know what you think about this "finding". Since I couldn't find anyone mentioning this buff anywhere on Google and on LoversLab I decided to make a post about it for all the people who might be interested.