Your most evil act.

So, a while back, I got the meterorite spells mod, namely, the one with a mod that lets you call down a huge meteor, creative a massive explosion.

Was bored, so I went to Whiterun, waited until the market was bust, then dropped a meterorite on the unsuspecting townspeople, laughing like a madman as a ragdolled kid went flying past me.

So, what's YOUR most evil act in Skyrim?

I installed the Jessica Alba mod and really enjoyed it.  We had a really good rapport.  Like turned to love, then marriage.  Then I took her to the Boethiah camp, bound her to the Pillar of Sacrifice and fed her to a god.  Oopsie.

The piece de resistance came later, when a messenger flagged me down and handed me a note from her parents.  It was to thank me for being such a source of happiness in her life, and to deliver to me her full inheritance.

Yeah, I felt about as evil as possible at that point.

Well it wasn't what the Dovahkin I was running did, it's what her custom Follower did....He combat raped a Forsworn girl, then as soon as he was done he got an immediate critical kill hit on her (decapitation) and quickly followed that up by turning around and grabbing my PC for a quick bang...That was cold.... :blink:

Well it wasn't what the Dovahkin I was running did, it's what her custom Follower did....He combat raped a Forsworn girl, then as soon as he was done he got an immediate critical kill hit on her (decapitation) and quickly followed that up by turning around and grabbing my PC for a quick bang...That was cold.... :blink:

That's some pretty serious sex drive he got there.

Killed a Solitude-guard (waaaay outside of solitude) because he attacked my nordgirl who was wearing a stormcloakarmor.

Not very bad isn't it?

It's time to get my bad Charakter going already...he is still lv 5 :D
But I guess no matter how bad my 5th PC will be...he can't be as bad as StayFrostys Follower O_o

Killed a Solitude-guard (waaaay outside of solitude) because he attacked my nordgirl who was wearing a stormcloakarmor.

Not very bad isn't it?

But I guess no matter how bad my 5th PC will be...he can't be as bad as StayFrostys Follower O_o

The most disturbing part for me was...that Custom Follower is a copy of my primary and much loved Dovahkin (friend turned him into a Follower for me)...and so it was my beloved Kane I was watching getting his rocks off so brutally.... :o ... :blink:

Not very bad isn't it?

The most disturbing part for me was...that Custom Follower is a copy of my primary and much loved Dovahkin (friend turned him into a Follower for me)...and so it was my beloved Kane I was watching getting his rocks off so brutally.... :o ... :blink:

Well in wrestling this is called 'Heel-turn' as mutch as I know :D

Installed estrus charus went to the infested lighthouse by dawnstar with Seranna following and threw her to the wolves, LOL After firing a poorly aimed arrow to alert our presence, last thing I saw was her running past me yelling now you'll pay and taking a load of charus spit to the face followed by tentacles and screaming. The icing on the cake was watching the painful delivery of 20-30 charus eggs 3 game days later

Installed estrus charus went to the infested lighthouse by dawnstar with Seranna following and threw her to the wolves, LOL After firing a poorly aimed arrow to alert our presence, last thing I saw was her running past me yelling now you'll pay and taking a load of charus spit to the face followed by tentacles and screaming. The icing on the cake was watching the painful delivery of 20-30 charus eggs 3 game days later

I should really get that mod once I get my Steam back.

I kill everybody at whiterun a mod allows me to kill anyone even those who give quest, cause i was sooo tired to be the little dog of everyone at that town.

But once you finish all the game you have two choices or you live in peace with your family or you become the monster you always was fighting, cause you are tired to be "nice"

i don't know about you people but this happens to me everytime even in Fallout :P

Archived