Jump to content

First-person view for sex animations?


Recommended Posts

Posted

There are two main first person mods people use for this purpose that I know of, one requries modified skeleton, I don't remember the name and I never used it. The other one is "fake" 1st person, where its modified 3rd person view that works with first person, I actually really like it, its not annoying during actual gameplay and during a scene you can just zoom in and you have 1st person view. Immersive First Person View, its on nexus.

Edit: I forgot its here as well https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/491-immersive-first-person-view/

Posted
2 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Oh yep that's the other one, never used it, what are the upsides of it compared to immerssive first person view? Does it behave better when animation plays? I just like how easy IFPV is to setup.

Posted

Having never used either mod, I have no idea how they will perform, perhaps I should try them out, considering the 1,500,000 and more downloads, I suggest trying them out. 

Unless my memory fails me, using  Joy of Perspective , XPMSE will have to be re-installed,  it contains the patch

 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.115a230800ff69bacf4b3e3a0ce4a66b.jpg

 

Posted

IFPV doesn't work well with all animations but it does with surprising amount of them, especially blowjobs no matter which end you are on and missionary, there were some surprisng ones like spooning doesn't look bad if you turn your camera certain way or even some doggie ones.  I'd try joy of perspective but I'm worried some overlay stuff might not look good or display at all on it, IFPV being fake 1st person is a big advantage for compatibility (though there is one vanilla dress that has annoying gap with it).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...