WhiteGloveSociety Posted September 2, 2022 Posted September 2, 2022 Sanguinaire and FalloutSAMA are my two all-time favorite mods. Sanguinaire is really a treasure. I admire Christopher's passion, truly, but he had a way of going for the throat of anyone who wanted to play a custom race and Sanguinaire simultaneously. The current version is infinitely better, but with one problem. The Dev, which has since quit the project entirely, coded in a script that stops the mod from loading with RaceMenu or a custom race in the current iteration of the mod. However, in the original version, which was from... I wanna say between 2017 and 2019, and up until late 2020, allowed custom races, but you had to manually go into SLM 14 just to fix the eyes. Back before I transitioned, I'd play that version and Nanako simultaneously. I don't know if a patch exists or if anyone is willing to make one, but I'm almost begging at this point.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.