Need help finding a body replacer I had

I had to purge my mod folder recently and I got mostly the important stuff back except one body replacer I really liked.  I remember the file name was something like Naturistic or naturalistic.  I have been searching for quite awhile now but I cannot find it.  If anyone could help me find it I would really appreciate it, thank you!

2 hours ago, BeanSock said:

I had to purge my mod folder recently and I got mostly the important stuff back except one body replacer I really liked.  I remember the file name was something like Naturistic or naturalistic.  I have been searching for quite awhile now but I cannot find it.  If anyone could help me find it I would really appreciate it, thank you!

Going by your description of the bodies names as naturistic or naturalistic, the closest I can think of to that is Erplederp's naturalist upper and lower bodies. These arn't really a body replacer but a clothing item. These body parts are based on cmar's nude body default replacers (I think the upper body was called nipple top, or something like that).

24 minutes ago, Krolista said:

Going by your description of the bodies names as naturistic or naturalistic, the closest I can think of to that is Erplederp's naturalist upper and lower bodies. These arn't really a body replacer but a clothing item. These body parts are based on cmar's nude body default replacers (I think the upper body was called nipple top, or something like that).

That's the one!  Thank you so much, I didn't think I'd get it back lol.  I really appreciate it! <3