Can someone help with this

Recently my aaf is running at 68%.  I tried reinstalling didn't help.  I removed mods, didn't help. also tried uninstalling aaf patch somebody said to tried and it didn't help.  

any ideal what mod might cause it.  or is it just i'm missing a mod or add on.

33 minutes ago, fultz said:

Recently my aaf is running at 68%.  I tried reinstalling didn't help.  I removed mods, didn't help. also tried uninstalling aaf patch somebody said to tried and it didn't help.  

any ideal what mod might cause it.  or is it just i'm missing a mod or add on.

From another thread and another (experienced) modder @vaultbait

When installing Savage Cabbage's animation pack, make sure you turn on support for every listed kind of actor in the FOMOD installer menu. Also, if you're using UAP, it sounds like you may need to set it not to patch SC's animations, based on some other recent reports here, since it seems to remove some of them (I don't personally use UAP, so I can't say for sure whether it causes problems).

and from another very experienced mod builder @JB. in response to the above:

That's right, I will update the page tomorrow. For some reason UAP no longer has some animations that were previously available. 

Including an orgy between 11 actors, which I just use in my next mod.

Be aware, my and JB.'s comments were specifically about AAF startup problems with Nuka Ride, since it uses some animation elements from recent versions of Savage Cabbage's animation pack (including some of the optional actor types like Protectron robots), and needs things from that set which UAP removes. This advice may not be generally applicable in situations where Nuka Ride is not involved (this thread makes no mention of NR).

The broader explanation for AAF not loading past 68% is generally that you have some combination of animation packs, animation patch mods, and/or other mods extending some animations, but the versions of animations you have are not the versions which those patches or extensions were designed for and so are incompatible, or you've turned on features in animation packs or patches which rely on mods (particularly furniture mods) which you don't have installed.

Edited by vaultbait