Custom Race Mods ~ by Trykz (TCRA Update 1/19/14)

OK... Let me get this straight if you don't mind, so where should I put the contents from the TCRA files? In the Kerran FOLDER or just in Data, our in my character assets? I already downloaded both the skeleton densely and Skelton files and put then in both the character assets and the Kerran files. I probably screed this all up and should start over from scratch. Lol

OK... Let me get this straight if you don't mind, so where should I put the contents from the TCRA files? In the Kerran FOLDER or just in Data, our in my character assets? I already downloaded both the skeleton densely and Skelton files and put then in both the character assets and the Kerran files. I probably screed this all up and should start over from scratch. Lol

The TCRA goes into the data folder. It should be 2 files, a .bsa and .esm  

post-94042-0-93797000-1390945409.png

The required files you download look like this: TCRA.7z.01, TCRA.7z.02, TCRA.7z.03

The .01 .02 and .03  at the end simply mean they are 3 parts of the same file.  If you highlight all 3 files and say "extact here" they should extract and become the .bsa and .esm

Hope this helps.

P.S. You posted like 5 times in a row. You may want to go delete duplicate posts. Trykz likes to keep the place tidy.   :)

By the way, you never answered about the skeleton files. Do they go in the Kerran folder? Again thank you for your help.

I've never used them. I have skeleton files from other mods and I don't seem to have an issue. I'm using the UNPB body and it seems to work fine.

By the way, you never answered about the skeleton files. Do they go in the Kerran folder? Again thank you for your help.

I've never used them. I have skeleton files from other mods and I don't seem to have an issue. I'm using the UNPB body and it seems to work fine.

Arrrg. I downloaded 7zip and using the exe manager tried to open the tcra7z.001,002 and 003 and it says unknown error can't open!

BTW. I do have the latest version of Race Compatibility and everything else you say is required. I just need to figure out why 7zip is not being able to open and extract the TCRA 001,002,003 files. I think that will make this gal work. Also, Do I put the skeletons in the character assets or the Kerran folder? I would so love to get this working tonight soooo sooo much ;-)

And hey I just realized I use CBBE bodies. Could that be why I CTD trying to select the Kerran race? I don't know what the TBBP/BBP bodies are.

Edit: Ok, I just downloaded the TCRA 001,002,003 again and this time 7zip worked. I reinstalled Kerran, and I put the skeleton and skeleton_female nifs in my meshes character assets folder. Going to run Wrye Bash and Boss again and try to make this Kerran. Wish me luck guys!!!

Arrrg. I downloaded 7zip and using the exe manager tried to open the tcra7z.001,002 and 003 and it says unknown error can't open!

I'm uploading a compressed file with the .bsa and .esm 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tzv2tstxow57wsy/TCRA%20just%20uncompress.7z

@Trykz, if you want me to remove the link just let me know. I'm just trying to help. 

NOTE: make sure these go in your data folder.

Thanks! I just edited my previous post as you posted this. Maybe it was a problem with Mega? Don't know, but it worked this time. We'll see If I can make this Kerran now.

Make sure you select a female of a vanilla race 1st then select Kerran.

Thanks. I am downloading your file because even though the TCRA.esm and .bsa are in my data folder, wrye bash won't let me check it and it thinks it is missing and errored. So...trying yours now.

Thanks! I just edited my previous post as you posted this. Maybe it was a problem with Mega? Don't know, but it worked this time. We'll see If I can make this Kerran now.

Make sure you select a female of a vanilla race 1st then select Kerran.

Thanks. I am downloading your file because even though the TCRA.esm and .bsa are in my data folder, wrye bash won't let me check it and it thinks it is missing and errored. So...trying yours now.

If you don't combine the 3 files, it will get an error. That was my problem the 1st go around.

Ok. Wrye Bash didn't have any problems with your files. Loaded everything. Went into game to make my Kerran. First changed sex to female nord. Went to Kerran. CRASHED TO DESKTOP! AGAIN! *crying literally* I used NMM to install your .bsa and .esm files. I checked the folder and they are there and in data. :wacko:

I had all three files highlighted all the times I tried to open them. They would only work the second time I downloaded them from the sight.

Why doesn't Tyk use Nexus? It would be so much easier.

BTW Tyk, I'm from Florida! Went to Beach High!

Ok. Wrye Bash didn't have any problems with your files. Loaded everything. Went into game to make my Kerran. First changed sex to female nord. Went to Kerran. CRASHED TO DESKTOP! AGAIN! *crying literally* I used NMM to install your .bsa and .esm files. I checked the folder and they are there and in data. :wacko:

I had all three files highlighted all the times I tried to open them. They would only work the second time I downloaded them from the sight.

Why doesn't Tyk use Nexus? It would be so much easier.

BTW Tyk, I'm from Florida! Went to Beach High!

You need to manually put the .bsa and .esm into you data folder. NMM (and probably WyreBash) screws it up every time.

oooh tayyyyy. trying again. I don't see how it makes a difference as they are there in Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim/Data right? But trying again. Do I have to unzip the .bsa or anything? It has a 7zip symbol on it.

Yes, unzip (uncompress) the zip file so that you have the .bsa and .esm. Place those 2 files into your data folder manually. That should be it.

oooh tayyyyy. trying again. I don't see how it makes a difference as they are there in Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim/Data right? But trying again. Do I have to unzip the .bsa or anything? It has a 7zip symbol on it.

Yes, unzip (uncompress) the zip file so that you have the .bsa and .esm. Place those 2 files into your data folder manually. That should be it.

no. I mean I unpacked the file you sent and came out with the .esm and the .bsa it's just that the .bsa has a 7z on it is all I was asking.

Nope...CTD on Kerran Sha'rr again. Not sure what else I can do. I've tried everything unless you have any other recommendations. Thank you for all your time and help! I give up. :-(

Man now download XPMS skeleton and instal it then download skeletons from this mod in download section and install them and all will be working

Nope...CTD on Kerran Sha'rr again. Not sure what else I can do. I've tried everything unless you have any other recommendations. Thank you for all your time and help! I give up. :-(

Man now download XPMS skeleton and instal it then download skeletons from this mod in download section and install them and all will be working

I've the same problem.

But where must I install the .NIF files ?  I use ModOrganizer and it doesn't recognize .NIF files.

well bugger me its still doing it looks like im going to have to reinstall the game =.=all i did to brake it was install demoness and the counterpart software additions through NMM along with the most of the other parts i was however still unaware as to ware i put XTCBody.xml

to list i ad these instaled

Demoness.rar

_1stperson.rar

TCRA.rar

BodySlide 2

TMPheonix's RaceCompatibility

also i tried adding the skeletons as mentioned in one of the other posts to no avail sadly

I Really Want This!,

that having been said can you please get back to me with a how to basically i have all the files i should need unless you missed mentioning something on your main page But idk if i have to install them in a specific order or w.e so how about a hopeful last try and gimme a step by step instructional on how You install it please?

The Demoness needs to be after TCRA in the load order.

I already had those skeletons because of lovers lab suggesting them. Tried again. Still ctd. I tried moonshadow elves and that works fine. I must have something conflicting with Kerran. I have cover khajiits could that conflict?