BTv3 Ghoul textures

Hi, i have installed btv3 (latest), built bodyslides with morphs, everything works fine however for example ghouls (only that i have tried) has rotten texture on the face (like it supposed to be), but the body is human textured.

While installing i have specified ghouls addon for example, but it did not help. I have tried supermutant and it works just fine.

I have spawned 00028FD4, this version of ghoul

3 hours ago, Neitiri said:

Hi, i have installed btv3 (latest), built bodyslides with morphs, everything works fine however for example ghouls (only that i have tried) has rotten texture on the face (like it supposed to be), but the body is human textured.

While installing i have specified ghouls addon for example, but it did not help. I have tried supermutant and it works just fine.

I have spawned 00028FD4, this version of ghoul

Did you make sure to check the box for ghoul skin texture when installing Bodytalk (unless that's what you mean by add-on)? 

Are you using some other mod that changes ghouls?

Also provide a screen shot?

Edited by Sgt. Marge
16 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

Did you make sure to check the box for ghoul skin texture when installing Bodytalk (unless that's what you mean by add-on)? 

Are you using some other mod that changes ghouls?

Also provide a screen shot?

Yes i did check, i had no other mod changing any texture of any creature....

Sadly i have already deleted a game and mods, since it was clunky, buggy and slow :(