Jump to content

fading in dark stain on clothing with emission map?


bestrapperalive

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I'm trying to make a better wet spot feature for omorashi enthusiasts, but I am a complete novice and I seem to have come 'close but no cigar' to this potential method of doing what i want. I was trying to use emission maps to have a dark stain that fades in on a the pants of a sim during the bladder fail animation, which i think i could then have timed up with the length of the animation and added a clothing change trigger before and after the accident sequence to go from 'normal pants > wetting fade in pants > wet stain pants.' But what I realized is that emission maps really only work to make something glow, and not the opposite. EG I could get a patch to fade in brighter, but not darker. This is so close to what I want - can I adjust this at all or is there a better way to do this?

 

thanks

Posted

If you tell us what game you are talking about maybe somebody can help.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Sims 4. I ended up abandoning the emission map idea. I think maybe something could be done with using materials similar to how puddles fade in, but on clothes - however I'm not interested in that amount of work because instead of a universal wet spot, I've modded things so that you can select wet spots for individual clothing bottoms using the second and fourth outfit slots per category. These appear on bladderfails with no animation.

 

Maybe when I finish this mod someday I'll post it here. It's a companion mod to an omorashi mod by dangoknight

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...