How to find specific modded armor pieces in bodyslide?

I am using 'The Book of UUNP Bodyslide - UNP - Sevenbase' mod and I wanted to add keywords in xedit but only to bikini armors, problem is maybe half or more armors are not actually bikini. So I need a way to find which ones are, they are not name coded in any way, so what I need is a way to find specific armors from xedit list in bodyslide so I can click preview and know which is which, some I can obviously assume, like Iron banded light go from 1-8, thats fine, problem is, list on xedit is finished but bodyslide one goes on to 16, so I'm assuming maybe these ones are for specific enchanted ones? Some way of identifying those armor pieces in bodyslide would be nice or rather essential for me to even do the keywords correctly.

Is there any way to display additional file names in bodyslide? The names of meshes in bottom left of bodyslide UI do not match with anything in xedit. Or maybe someone has a version of that mod without enchanted armors? I guess that would work too.

Edited by Karkhel

I guess the only way to know for sure is to compare the output mesh from bodyslide to the model path in xEdit. So the bodyslide outfit that has meshes\armor\armorname.nif as the output is the same model as the armor which has the model file path meshes\armor\armorname.nif. Also there's no reason to make extra bodyslide outfits for enchanted armor, that is all done on the esp. 

If you can't find the model path in xEdit, make sure you also check the ArmorAddons in addition to the Armor entries. 

18 hours ago, bnub345 said:

I guess the only way to know for sure is to compare the output mesh from bodyslide to the model path in xEdit. So the bodyslide outfit that has meshes\armor\armorname.nif as the output is the same model as the armor which has the model file path meshes\armor\armorname.nif. Also there's no reason to make extra bodyslide outfits for enchanted armor, that is all done on the esp. 

If you can't find the model path in xEdit, make sure you also check the ArmorAddons in addition to the Armor entries. 

Oh yea I know enchanted is probably just using one of the regular models, just wanted to make sure those enchanted versions had also proper tags. Thanks I think the armor addons part is what I was missing from figuring stuff out, its prolly gonna take a while due to sheer amount of armor but even if I don't end up editing these particular ones its very nice to know how to actually find the armor through bodyslide, thanks for the reply.