Jump to content

Any new/comprehensive list of Sex-Change/Gender Curse mods for Skyrim/SE? (And some other requests) (2022 Edition)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Asked this a while ago (4 years, damn)
And would like to know how the scene has changed since then, so might as well reiterate the question for fresher-eyes.

 

Is there a comprehensive list of the mods for Skyrim nowadays that can forcibly change your player character's gender immersively? (IE: not just tech-side thing like SL Gender Change or Immersive Gender Change, which are moreso reassignment layers for Futas so SL knows what to treat them as).

 

The closest one that is definitely new since I last asked is Immersive Gender Reassignment on Nexus (I think based on it's description) but it's more optional and more of a "Bring Skyrim more in line with the free-customization for the PC" standard games have nowadays mod in my eyes.

 

The ones that I absolutely know were around as of last asking were

  • YPTG (Left on Oldrim to my knowledge)
  • SL: Hormones via the Bimboification effect/Deadra sex which is more of a random event outside of Honey last I checked,
  • And Sisterhood of Dibella which was about to/had added a early method to change gender optionally at the start of the quest iirc?

 

Anything new since then actually implemented as a more "Guaranteed" way to change gender as part of the mod's effects/quest line, at least that the gender-change is very much part of the core system of the mod/doesn't take a lot of time to get to once you reach the mod's content.

 

As for the other requests they are far more simple in asking.

  • Are there any mods that
    • Have the player-character get mind controlled by a enemy (like SL Mind Control but as an effect against the player.etc Like maybe an enemy can use it against you and it forces you and them into a sex scene outside of you taking damage)
    • Improve the sex-scene system that is compatible with Hormones.etc? (Ostim iirc was not compatible with sexlab last I checked, so if there is a mod that gives SL-Scenes Ostim like functionality that would be pretty great as it'd be the best of both worlds)

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I commented this in another's thread, but I will say a Were-Woman/Bimbo/Succubi curse mod would also be a nice thing to have/find

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...