Amelia Posted September 7 Posted September 7 22 hours ago, MsJt said: Are there any mods for this piece of clothing?🤔 你就不能先自己搜一下吗? 1
chalombobo Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) LAST UPDATE SSR Benikujaku / Aikujaku (Common) 1.1 is broken. Please fix it. Edited September 17 by chalombobo
Popular Post Lunatic dawn Posted September 17 Author Popular Post Posted September 17 4 hours ago, chalombobo said: LAST UPDATE SSR Benikujaku / Aikujaku (Common) 1.1 is broken. Please fix it. Download v1.2 21
砂夜子 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 On 2023/2/22 at PM9点08分, Lunatic dawn said: SSR 如爱珍惜 普通: X + 1 --- 可切换顶部 X + 2 --- 可切换腰饰 Z + 1 --- 可切换下半身 Z + 2 ---可切换腰带 觉醒者: X + 1 --- 可切换上衣 X + 2 --- 可调节腰部配件 Z + 1 --- 可切换下摆 如果你安装了 GUICVM 1.4.1 或更高版本, 可以通过 GUICVM 检查按键绑定。 按F4,或者将鼠标光标移到窗口左上方,点击已应用的图标。 然后点击泳装图标。 注意: 如果您不想使用 GUICVM,请禁用或删除“sub-gui-text.ini”。 SSR_Like_Love_Cherish v1.2.zip 3.89 MB · 1990年下载 4
Yoko3 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Please help. I seem to be having an issue with tanline appearing when wearing certain outfits. (common body only?) I have tried various skins, but nothing changes. Is there a solution? ※using a translater. sorry.
zephusdragon Posted September 23 Posted September 23 On 8/18/2022 at 11:59 PM, Lunatic dawn said: SSR Makeup Cuir Anyway to make the skirt transparent as well?
Lunatic dawn Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 This costume on Steam global might be same as on DMM.. And this costume is still not same, then I added steam global ver. 5
Lunatic dawn Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 2 hours ago, zephusdragon said: Anyway to make the skirt transparent as well? I gave up that plan because I couldn't create anything satisfactory.
zephusdragon Posted Saturday at 05:29 PM Posted Saturday at 05:29 PM On 8/19/2022 at 12:03 AM, Lunatic dawn said: SSR Eyes On Me (Marie) Can you add the updated bra variation to this body type as well? I noticed that it doesn't have it.
nori.mm Posted Sunday at 10:25 AM Posted Sunday at 10:25 AM SSR_Momo_Apron(Common) SSR_Momo_Apron(Honoka) conflict. (mod manager v1.4)
zephusdragon Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago On 8/19/2022 at 12:04 AM, Lunatic dawn said: SSR Asari (Honoka) They really can't have Asari trend without breaking it can they? Shandy is the new victim in the Steam version. I didn't get Lobelia to check Marie version, but Common is fine this time. 1
Lunatic dawn Posted 17 hours ago Author Posted 17 hours ago (edited) 4 hours ago, zephusdragon said: They really can't have Asari trend without breaking it can they? Shandy is the new victim in the Steam version. I didn't get Lobelia to check Marie version, but Common is fine this time. luckly I got Shandy, please download v1.3 Edited 17 hours ago by Lunatic dawn 4
VisitingOne Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Looks like a bug with the Honoka version? The right strap is misaligned and clips into the character.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now