AAF stuck at 30%. Home key is irresponsive.

I am encountering a problem with nuka ride loaded. AAF stucks at 30%. I have tried loading with an older save (before any NR was installed) and with a brand new game. AAF stuck at 30% either way. The home key is irresponsive and does not open the AAF panel.

Everything works fine without NR loaded.

MCM menu for NR seems perfectly normal.

I searched the forum but can't find anything about AAF stuck at 30%. I am wondering what could possible cause AAF stuck at 30% and how to troubleshoot.

Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I tested further and found that AAF gave these two warnings exclusively when NR is loaded (there are other warnings, but they also show up when NR is not loaded and does not affect AAF loading).

[086] animation ID "SC-FM-Human-DoubleBed05-06Doggy" Not Found (Caller [POSITION_NODE: Nuka_Love])

and

Removing position (Nuka_Love) due to error

I do have savage cabbage animation installed, but perhaps a very old version. I will update and see how it goes. 

Edit 2: It seems that my entire AAF infrastructure is very outdated, with numerous obsolete patches. After rebuilding AAF and patches with the latest version, things now seem to work fine.

Edited by robertqin
Problem seems to be solved