CTD on start up.

Hello

I recently purchased fallout 3 on steam and thought "I'm sure there will be no problems with playing it on win7" ..well I was wrong and I have tried to get it to work (tried running it in windows xp pack 3 and editing some ini files).

I was wondering if anyone could help me please?
I have searched on the fallout technical support for threads similar but found nothing so apologies if there is one that I haven't found.

I look forward to any responses in the future.

I have no mods, I just downloaded and went to play, It CTD's before I even get to the menu but i'll try the things in the comments.

Edit: didn't work, Will delete all and re-download the files from scratch and see what happens.

Verify cache on Steam. You shouldn't need to delete the original files.

Check to be sure that the Fallout 3 esm is checked. Once with me I had a bitch of a time to get it to work and for some strange reason Fallout esm wasn't clicked to run.

If windows live is needed to get the game to run. Download and install it before trying to get F03 to work. When I used to use Windows Live the wait and glitches getting it to work afterwards were to frustrating. Installing it before worked better. Then log on to your account and make sure that it works before trying to get FO3 to load and work.

What equipment are you using to run FO3? What graphic card and even what sound card. Sometimes there are issues with drivers on them. Some graphic cards don't like or aren't recognized correctly. Less now a days.

I installed games for windows live via the nmm, as for using it before trying to use fo3 I did try to run it before and after I edited ini files etc but none worked.

I've deleted local cashe and am currently re installing for the 3rd time (fingers crossed it'll work and i'll make back ups just incase).

BruceWayne I tried your solution but it didn't work I'm afraid :(, Thanks jbravo I did that but still nothing.

Veta I don't know if its just me not doing something right here but I have downloaded windows live but I bought fallout 3 through steam, Do I (or can I) port it to windows live or just purchase fallout 3 through the xbox site?

If you look at the steam store page of FO3 windows live is stated as a requirement for online play even though there is no online for the game , you could try downloading the xlive.dll itself and place it at the fallout 3 directory .

here is a link   from where you can download it  , be careful though don't download the fixer but the zip file directly .

Downloaded and installed xlive.dll and logged into windows live but it didn't work, I'm afraid I don't fully understand windows live and how fallout 3 on steam is supposed to work on windows live, When I login to windows live there is no games at all in my downloads.

BruceWayne I tried your solution but it didn't work I'm afraid :(, Thanks jbravo I did that but still nothing.

Veta I don't know if its just me not doing something right here but I have downloaded windows live but I bought fallout 3 through steam, Do I (or can I) port it to windows live or just purchase fallout 3 through the xbox site?

Make sure you've installed it correctly. The fose files go into the main fallout folder (not the data folder) and you start the game with fose_loader.exe. 

You definitely shouldn't purchase it again, if you've already bought it on steam.

Make sure you've installed it correctly. The fose files go into the main fallout folder (not the data folder) and you start the game with fose_loader.exe. 

You definitely shouldn't purchase it again, if you've already bought it on steam.

Installed it correctly by the sounds of things, Even before I downloaded fose it would ctd before I even got to the menu, I think I may just try the disk version and see if that is any better, Shame but then again I did get fallout on the steam sales.

I can't think what the problem could be with the steam version tho, I haven't even begun to mod it yet and its giving me ctd's already :s

Steams version is the same version as the Disk. The same requirements. I as well as others use the same steam version. There shouldn't be any problems with that version in itself. It is likely that some configuration has been messed up. It is strange that you are having this issue and that is the reason for the lack of info on the web and such.

Windows Live is a separate program not related to Fallout 3. You shouldn't install windows live via any mod manager. It is an executable and should be ran separately. You need to be a member and have a log on for Windows Live to finish installing.

You still haven't mentioned the hardware you are trying to run the game on. Two time I have had the crash to destop, one was not having the ESM checked and in the correct order and the other was there was issues with a driver conflict. The driver was fighting the game and crashing it.

Tried the version no modificaitonns and FO3 did crash. I changed this setting and it seems to work. It also works if you change from full screen to "windowed" mode

I causes some strange note pop up as game is installing stating that it is changing the "mode" to basic. It continues and works. Open up the FO3 folder and look for the Fallout3  application and click properties and go to Compatibility and check the box. Found it on a web.

Tried the version no modificaitonns and FO3 did crash. I changed this setting and it seems to work. It also works if you change from full screen to "windowed" mode

attachicon.gifFO3 Fix.JPG

I causes some strange note pop up as game is installing stating that it is changing the "mode" to basic. It continues and works. Open up the FO3 folder and look for the Fallout3  application and click properties and go to Compatibility and check the box. Found it on a web.

It seems after I put it into windowed mode (before I checked the box and changed the screen resolution) it started working..I don't know what exactly the problem was but I checked the box after anyway and all is well, Stopped testing it after the first bit of game play (ish).

Thank you so much for your help ^-^ I can't explain how happy I am not I can start modding the HELL out of it :P.

I am unsure of the issue. I sacrificed my install for an attempt at getting the same problems (thinking it was something on your end) It must be something with the windows areo mode or something. Many times after starting the game it should fix itself. I still am not happy with the fix. I might in my spare time figure out what the actual problem is and a definitive fix that isn't so clunky. Maybe that is impossible.

You will find many links to pages in my Sig that might help you with modding. One thing that will help alot is Read, Read, Read, then understand. ;) Many mistakes (noobie) is because someone got ahead of themselves and rushed thus made horrible mistakes. Take your time and you should be fine. If not post your issues again, if you can't find another post similar of course. In Sexout we use FOMM as the supported mod manager. There are lots of useful tools that it has as well. NMM can work but many have had issues with SExout and its mods. Not something for a noobie such as yourself.

Good luck with the rest of your modding! Glad I could help... now I just have to fix my installation... :(

• 2 months later...

I am unsure of the issue. I sacrificed my install for an attempt at getting the same problems (thinking it was something on your end) It must be something with the windows areo mode or something. Many times after starting the game it should fix itself. I still am not happy with the fix. I might in my spare time figure out what the actual problem is and a definitive fix that isn't so clunky. Maybe that is impossible.

You will find many links to pages in my Sig that might help you with modding. One thing that will help alot is Read, Read, Read, then understand. ;) Many mistakes (noobie) is because someone got ahead of themselves and rushed thus made horrible mistakes. Take your time and you should be fine. If not post your issues again, if you can't find another post similar of course. In Sexout we use FOMM as the supported mod manager. There are lots of useful tools that it has as well. NMM can work but many have had issues with SExout and its mods. Not something for a noobie such as yourself.

Good luck with the rest of your modding! Glad I could help... now I just have to fix my installation... :(

I appear to be having a similar issue with this. I use Windows 7 as well and I always CTD as soon as the game loads. I triple checked my load and it appears to be in order, I even followed this tutorial which is the most common CTD error for NV and it didn't work either.

I have another post called "New Vegas Newbie" Since I just got the game today in the mail from Amazon where some people have been gracious to help me out but I think now its down to compatibility errors and not the modding itself. Been at this for hours now and am pretty drained. :( Any suggestions?

Edit: Here is my load order if this helps. People told me it was fine but it never hurts.

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] SexoutSharedResources.esm

[X] Primary Needs HUD.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

[X] msexTopsOffice.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp

[X] SexoutBreeder.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[X] SexoutLust - pHUD.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutClothingEval.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers (HPT Tweaks).esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] AsharasHairConversionNV.esp

[X] msexFort.esp

[X] msexCourtesan.esp

[X] Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp

Nope I finally reinstalled the OS and that caused FNV to install correctly and work well. Don't know what the issue was but whatever it was it also happened to me after uninstalling FNV and reinstalling it (after cleaning the registry etc. ) As near as I can tell it is something in the windows files.

Many however have reported using the windowed mode helps. You use it for a couple of times starting the game and then are able to play using regular full screen mode. That however didn't work properly for me thus the reinstall. This is after I did have a fully functional and working FNV with lots of mods running just fine.

EDIT

This is referencing some strange issue with FNV not being able to function after a fresh install. I have had this only once and couldn't repair the issue without reloading the OS from a backup. There very well might be some load order issue or other conflict for the above issues.

I appear to be having a similar issue with this. I use Windows 7 as well and I always CTD as soon as the game loads. I triple checked my load and it appears to be in order, I even followed this tutorial which is the most common CTD error for NV and it didn't work either.

I have another post called "New Vegas Newbie" Since I just got the game today in the mail from Amazon where some people have been gracious to help me out but I think now its down to compatibility errors and not the modding itself. Been at this for hours now and am pretty drained. :( Any suggestions?

Edit: Here is my load order if this helps. People told me it was fine but it never hurts.

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] msexTopsOffice.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp

[X] SexoutBreeder.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] msexFort.esp

[X] msexCourtesan.esp

lol whoever said that load order is fine needs to stop being drunk, all the game dlc needs to be before any mods the load order should be

NV

HH

Dm

OWB

LR

caravan

classic

GRA

mercenary

tribal

before you load any other esms/ esps

might also help to check the compatability of the individual mods

here is my list if your would like to compare, and I rarely get any issues

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
Companion Core.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutLegion.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
More Perks.esm=1
AEFCore.esm=1
RobCo Certified.esm=1
IWR.esm=1
NSkies URWLified.esm=1
WMVM.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
More Traits.esm=1
More Perks for Dead Money.esm=1
More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm=1
More Perks for Old World Blues.esm=1
CFWNV.esm=1
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm=1
Selective Fire.esm=1
EnergyShield.esm=1
EnergyShield_Extended.esm=1
XRE - CARS!.esm=1
Readius_NV.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
Dalls_Birds_Nest.esp=1
SexoutNotify.esp=1
Sexout LevelUp.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
SexoutSex.esp=1
SexoutFiends.esp=1
SexoutKhans.esp=1
SexoutKings.esp=1
SexoutNCR.esp=1
SexoutPowderGangers.esp=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexoutClothingEval.esp=1
SexoutStraponSex.esp=1
Sexout Certified.esp=1
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
SexoutRocket.esp=1
SexoutPositioning.esp=1
SOSReplacer.esp=1
Cerulean Home.esp=1
XRocket.esp=1
XRE - Smart Arms.esp=1
Dark Ambient Station.esp=1
Dog_City3.esp=1
UHNV.esp=1
UHNV-Dead Money.esp=1
UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp=1
UHNV-OWB.esp=1
UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp=1
FreeplayafterMQNVv1_6.esp=1
RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp=1
WMX-DeadMoney.esp=1
WMX-HonestHearts.esp=1
WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp=1
WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp=1
WMX-GunRunnersArsenal.esp=1
WMX-MW-GRA.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp=1
AEFDeadMoney.esp=1
AEFHonestHearts.esp=1
AEFOldWorldBlues.esp=1
AlienSymbiot.esp=1
V3Snuggles.esp=1
Wasteland Defense and RTS Cleaned Up Searchlight Airport.esp=0
NovaMod.esp=1
More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp=1
More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp=1
More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp=1
More Traits Update.esp=1
More Perks Update.esp=1
G3SG1.esp=1
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
Bobbleheads - Not Hidden_v1.2.esp=1
FlashlightNVSE.esp=1
DragonskinTacticalOutfit.esp=1
DragonskinNCRPersonnelWearingOutfits.esp=1
DragonskinBonusPack.esp=1
CASM.esp=1
XFO - 5da - Skills - Sneak - mild.esp=1
XFO - 5c - Skills - Better Med Surv Repair.esp=1
XFO - 6aa - Epic Skills - Effects Over 100 (NVSE req).esp=1
XFO - 5a - SPECIAL & Stats Rebalance.esp=1
XFO - 3cd - rarity - meds - vanilla.esp=1
XFO - 4bb - Perks - Two Perks Per Level.esp=1
XFO - 4a - Perks - Paths.esp=1
XFO - 6bb - Pacing - Med (No Cap).esp=1
XFO - 9a - Enemies - AI revamp.esp=1
XFO - 8b - Speed Increases.esp=1
XFO - 3ad - rarity - ammo - vanilla.esp=1
XFO - 3bd - rarity - caps - vanilla.esp=1
Alternative Start.esp=1
CFW-DLC.esp=1
ACBRadio 89.7 v08.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
AWOP DLC + GRA Conflict Error Fixes.esp=1
TranceServers.esp=1
RTS-TheRave.esp=1
ShilohDS-Desert Succubus CORE.esp=1
EnergyShield_NV.esp=1
My Cloth Collection NV.esp=1

I should also mention that I am running an ENB with these, and have no problems with fps loss, though I have casm installed because it is a bthesda game, it does occasionally crash, and I should also note that it would be a good idear to try fnv4gb patch, my system was having problems with crashing because fallout new vegas kept running out of memore, but the 4gb patch fixed it, I do wish skyrim had a 4gb patch because it always crashes when it hits 2gb which is frustrating

should also put my system specs here
amd fx6100 6 core processor 8gb of ddr3 amd radeon HD6670

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] msexTopsOffice.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp

[X] SexoutBreeder.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] msexFort.esp

[X] msexCourtesan.esp

lol whoever said that load order is fine needs to stop being drunk, all the game dlc needs to be before any mods the load order should be

NV

HH

Dm

OWB

LR

caravan

classic

GRA

mercenary

tribal

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
Companion Core.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutLegion.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
More Perks.esm=1
AEFCore.esm=1
RobCo Certified.esm=1
IWR.esm=1
NSkies URWLified.esm=1
WMVM.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
More Traits.esm=1
CFWNV.esm=1
Selective Fire.esm=1
EnergyShield.esm=1
XRE - CARS!.esm=1
Readius_NV.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
Dalls_Birds_Nest.esp=1
SexoutNotify.esp=1
Sexout LevelUp.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
SexoutSex.esp=1
SexoutFiends.esp=1
SexoutKhans.esp=1
SexoutKings.esp=1
SexoutNCR.esp=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexoutClothingEval.esp=1
SexoutStraponSex.esp=1
Sexout Certified.esp=1
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
SexoutRocket.esp=1
SexoutPositioning.esp=1
SOSReplacer.esp=1
Cerulean Home.esp=1
XRocket.esp=1
XRE - Smart Arms.esp=1
Dog_City3.esp=1
UHNV.esp=1
UHNV-Dead Money.esp=1
UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp=1
UHNV-OWB.esp=1
UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp=1
WMX-DeadMoney.esp=1
WMX-HonestHearts.esp=1
WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp=1
WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp=1
WMX-MW-GRA.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp=1
AEFDeadMoney.esp=1
AEFHonestHearts.esp=1
AEFOldWorldBlues.esp=1
AlienSymbiot.esp=1
V3Snuggles.esp=1
NovaMod.esp=1
More Traits Update.esp=1
More Perks Update.esp=1
G3SG1.esp=1
FlashlightNVSE.esp=1
CASM.esp=1
Alternative Start.esp=1
CFW-DLC.esp=1
ACBRadio 89.7 v08.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
TranceServers.esp=1
RTS-TheRave.esp=1
EnergyShield_NV.esp=1

Wow that is a lot of mods. Thank you for the reply. I finally got the game working. Can I ask you something though? When I exit the game it crashes. Is this common and is there a fix? Just a minor nuisance now.

Graphics should not be a problem here. My computer specs are more than capable to run this game but I will take all your mods into great consideration. Thanks again!

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] msexTopsOffice.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp

[X] SexoutBreeder.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] msexFort.esp

[X] msexCourtesan.esp

NV

HH

Dm

OWB

LR

caravan

classic

GRA

mercenary

tribal

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
Companion Core.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutLegion.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
More Perks.esm=1
AEFCore.esm=1
RobCo Certified.esm=1
IWR.esm=1
NSkies URWLified.esm=1
WMVM.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
More Traits.esm=1
CFWNV.esm=1
Selective Fire.esm=1
EnergyShield.esm=1
XRE - CARS!.esm=1
Readius_NV.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
Dalls_Birds_Nest.esp=1
SexoutNotify.esp=1
Sexout LevelUp.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
SexoutSex.esp=1
SexoutFiends.esp=1
SexoutKhans.esp=1
SexoutKings.esp=1
SexoutNCR.esp=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexoutClothingEval.esp=1
SexoutStraponSex.esp=1
Sexout Certified.esp=1
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
SexoutRocket.esp=1
SexoutPositioning.esp=1
SOSReplacer.esp=1
Cerulean Home.esp=1
XRocket.esp=1
XRE - Smart Arms.esp=1
Dog_City3.esp=1
UHNV.esp=1
UHNV-Dead Money.esp=1
UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp=1
UHNV-OWB.esp=1
UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp=1
WMX-DeadMoney.esp=1
WMX-HonestHearts.esp=1
WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp=1
WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp=1
WMX-MW-GRA.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp=1
AEFDeadMoney.esp=1
AEFHonestHearts.esp=1
AEFOldWorldBlues.esp=1
AlienSymbiot.esp=1
V3Snuggles.esp=1
NovaMod.esp=1
More Traits Update.esp=1
More Perks Update.esp=1
G3SG1.esp=1
FlashlightNVSE.esp=1
CASM.esp=1
Alternative Start.esp=1
CFW-DLC.esp=1
ACBRadio 89.7 v08.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
TranceServers.esp=1
RTS-TheRave.esp=1
EnergyShield_NV.esp=1

Wow that is a lot of mods. Thank you for the reply. I finally got the game working. Can I ask you something though? When I exit the game it crashes. Is this common and is there a fix? Just a minor nuisance now.

Yeah, I have no idear about that, I have the same problem as well and have yet to find a solution, it might have something to do with the sexout thing, but I don't have the bawlz to delete sexout and lose all my progres on all the sexout quests I have finished and risk orphaning some scripts

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] msexTopsOffice.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp

[X] SexoutBreeder.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] msexFort.esp

[X] msexCourtesan.esp

NV

HH

Dm

OWB

LR

caravan

classic

GRA

mercenary

tribal

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
Companion Core.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutLegion.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
More Perks.esm=1
AEFCore.esm=1
RobCo Certified.esm=1
IWR.esm=1
NSkies URWLified.esm=1
WMVM.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
More Traits.esm=1
CFWNV.esm=1
Selective Fire.esm=1
EnergyShield.esm=1
XRE - CARS!.esm=1
Readius_NV.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
Dalls_Birds_Nest.esp=1
SexoutNotify.esp=1
Sexout LevelUp.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
SexoutSex.esp=1
SexoutFiends.esp=1
SexoutKhans.esp=1
SexoutKings.esp=1
SexoutNCR.esp=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexoutClothingEval.esp=1
SexoutStraponSex.esp=1
Sexout Certified.esp=1
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
SexoutRocket.esp=1
SexoutPositioning.esp=1
SOSReplacer.esp=1
Cerulean Home.esp=1
XRocket.esp=1
XRE - Smart Arms.esp=1
Dog_City3.esp=1
UHNV.esp=1
UHNV-Dead Money.esp=1
UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp=1
UHNV-OWB.esp=1
UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp=1
WMX-DeadMoney.esp=1
WMX-HonestHearts.esp=1
WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp=1
WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp=1
WMX-MW-GRA.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp=1
AEFDeadMoney.esp=1
AEFHonestHearts.esp=1
AEFOldWorldBlues.esp=1
AlienSymbiot.esp=1
V3Snuggles.esp=1
NovaMod.esp=1
More Traits Update.esp=1
More Perks Update.esp=1
G3SG1.esp=1
FlashlightNVSE.esp=1
CASM.esp=1
Alternative Start.esp=1
CFW-DLC.esp=1
ACBRadio 89.7 v08.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
TranceServers.esp=1
RTS-TheRave.esp=1
EnergyShield_NV.esp=1

Yeah, I have no idear about that, I have the same problem as well and have yet to find a solution, it might have something to do with the sexout thing, but I don't have the bawlz to delete sexout and lose all my progres on all the sexout quests I have finished and risk orphaning some scripts

May I ask one more thing? I have NVSE installed and everything and Sexout is installed but when I get to the game loading screen it says Sexout requires V11 (or something cant remember) and it says I have version 0. Not sure what that means since I downloaded the latest Sexout file. :s

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] msexTopsOffice.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp

[X] SexoutBreeder.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] msexFort.esp

[X] msexCourtesan.esp

NV

HH

Dm

OWB

LR

caravan

classic

GRA

mercenary

tribal

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
Companion Core.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutLegion.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
More Perks.esm=1
AEFCore.esm=1
RobCo Certified.esm=1
IWR.esm=1
NSkies URWLified.esm=1
WMVM.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
More Traits.esm=1
CFWNV.esm=1
Selective Fire.esm=1
EnergyShield.esm=1
XRE - CARS!.esm=1
Readius_NV.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
Dalls_Birds_Nest.esp=1
SexoutNotify.esp=1
Sexout LevelUp.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
SexoutSex.esp=1
SexoutFiends.esp=1
SexoutKhans.esp=1
SexoutKings.esp=1
SexoutNCR.esp=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexoutClothingEval.esp=1
SexoutStraponSex.esp=1
Sexout Certified.esp=1
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
SexoutRocket.esp=1
SexoutPositioning.esp=1
SOSReplacer.esp=1
Cerulean Home.esp=1
XRocket.esp=1
XRE - Smart Arms.esp=1
Dog_City3.esp=1
UHNV.esp=1
UHNV-Dead Money.esp=1
UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp=1
UHNV-OWB.esp=1
UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp=1
WMX-DeadMoney.esp=1
WMX-HonestHearts.esp=1
WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp=1
WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp=1
WMX-MW-GRA.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp=1
NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp=1
AEFDeadMoney.esp=1
AEFHonestHearts.esp=1
AEFOldWorldBlues.esp=1
AlienSymbiot.esp=1
V3Snuggles.esp=1
NovaMod.esp=1
More Traits Update.esp=1
More Perks Update.esp=1
G3SG1.esp=1
FlashlightNVSE.esp=1
CASM.esp=1
Alternative Start.esp=1
CFW-DLC.esp=1
ACBRadio 89.7 v08.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
TranceServers.esp=1
RTS-TheRave.esp=1
EnergyShield_NV.esp=1

May I ask one more thing? I have NVSE installed and everything and Sexout is installed but when I get to the game loading screen it says Sexout requires V11 (or something cant remember) and it says I have version 0. Not sure what that means since I downloaded the latest Sexout file. :s

not sure, have you completely read the requirements for each addon, you need to read each mod thread carefully to check for requirements and compatibility issues, that is all I can think of, sorreh

also, do you have the latest nvse as well?

Archived