Gangbang Animations Tagged As Vaginal???

7 hours ago, LydiaJoystickDeetz said:

Are there any that have a female actor slot with more than two or three male actor slots????

Lupenbianco and (I think it was) A.Trois or maybe it was Motherlodesims, have gangbang animations with more than three male actors.

8 hours ago, LydiaJoystickDeetz said:

Are they tagged as vaginal though???

Don't know to be honest, I don't really use gangbang animations; just those are a few packs with gangbangs, that I know of. I think YrSa has a gangbang animation with 4-5 male sims to one female sim, as well.

10 hours ago, Krolista said:

Don't know to be honest, I don't really use gangbang animations; just those are a few packs with gangbangs, that I know of. I think YrSa has a gangbang animation with 4-5 male sims to one female sim, as well.

Well, thank you for the suggestions anyway. I think I know which ones you've been mentioning, to be honest. Still going to bump this thread though since nearly all of those animations are not listed as vaginal in the game even though they definitely have vaginal slots.