Does any one know a Mod like in Skyrim for Fallout 4, where they Player can come in Trouble and get sold on a Slave Market or a Slavery Auction?

I find that Idea cool, if they Player can get sold as Slave and anyone can Buy you as Player (Female) and that you have to serve later your Miss or Master?

Does something like that exist for FO4?

Tysm :)

8 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

Does any one know a Mod like in Skyrim for Fallout 4, where they Player can come in Trouble and get sold on a Slave Market or a Slavery Auction?

I find that Idea cool, if they Player can get sold as Slave and anyone can Buy you as Player (Female) and that you have to serve later your Miss or Master?

Sadly not. All the slavery mods for FO4 are for enslaving NPC's not the player.

Raider Pet has some aspects of slavery but there's nothing like Skyrim's Simple Slavery or Captured Dreams

9 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

As Slorm say's nothing really as good as what you get in Skyrim. and not auction I'm aware of either.

Boston Devious Helper ALPHA - Allows you to submit to your follower where you're forced to undertake activities

Duke Your New Best Friend - Actually comes reasonably close to an enslavement and obeying your master .. Although this is in very early stages and your master happens to be a dog. I'm not sure how further it will extend as the author has had a few challenges with losing work, which I guess can be quite demoralising.

Also Sexual Harassment has some themes where you're forced to serve a random person. 

I got installed Vinfamy CP 1.4, FP Prostitution, FO 4 Animations by Leito, Boston Devious Helper v 0.3.21 , AAF v 166, Devious Devices 2.0

My Body is Fusion Girl, in Game AAF tells me You installed AAF correctly!

Than i turned on Prostitution, all was ok, a Settler Female came to me whistled, my Player Girl went to a Bed in a Settlement in the Houses i builded, i heard the Sounds, but BOTH were only standing dumb like Idiots on the Bed doing what? NOTHING?

Ok, now i saw there where some Mutant and also Ghouls Animations, uhm honest? Ewww, i dont want those Guys on my Player Girl, not really, yuk. 

I have to say, i total installed my Fallout 4 NEW got a Fresh SAVE, finished already the Main Story, means Institute is Ash!

So why they do Nothing?

Thank you all so much, if you know why Thousand Times :)

On 8/11/2022 at 6:35 AM, SamanthaTraynor said:

Not at auction, but there are several slavery options for the PC:

• Sexual Harassment has a slavery collar mechanic (you become collared and must service your master from time to time)
  • Hardship has a lite slavery mechanic with the Pimp Isabel in the Dugout inn, where you have to wear a collar and give your caps from time to time.
  • Nude basics has a bomb collar that can enforce naked-ness in camp and this (with Sexual Harassment) will turn you into a camp sex slave very quickly (you will get harassed all the time).
  • Hardship also has "menacing raiders". If you end up in corvega or another camp, you will be used constantly, beaten and have everything stolen from you.
  • Raider pet

There is a possible slave quest being worked on atm, which I have high hopes for. My tip: run Sexual Harassment + Nude basics, and you will very quickly become collared and naked in camp.

Poses mods: several excellent options on the nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/categories/29/?BH=2) For example, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38340  is very good.

Thanks Nuka Cherry, btw, do you know a Mod for a better 3rd Person View, cause the normal Player View is so close on my Girl, i only see her from the Kneels. :(

I had also a Mod, there was in Goodneighbor a Girl who sold Latex/Bdsm Outfits, now i dont find that Mod anymore. Do you know that Mod and where to find it again.

Tysm 10000 Times :)

Edited by SamanthaTraynor
forgot something
2 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

Thanks Nuka Cherry, btw, do you know a Mod for a better 3rd Person View, cause the normal Player View is so close on my Girl, i only see her from the Kneels. :(

I had also a Mod, there was in Goodneighbor a Girl who sold Latex/Bdsm Outfits, now i dont find that Mod anymore. Do you know that Mod and where to find it again.

Tysm 10000 Times :)

Sounds like Devious Devices. Get the RC8 version as the original has been updated, you'll need to check through the thread a bit to find it

On 8/14/2022 at 11:50 PM, Nuka Cherry said:

Better 3rd person camera can be found, afaik in Custom camera (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29905)

One Question, i installed me Daily Life of Hookers Workshop Markers, in the Mod she says those are Pose Rugs, but in Game i got only in the V Tab where all Items are the Main Sign of "Daily Life of Hookers Workshop Markers" a ordinary Rug Symbol. But when i try to use that, Nothing shows up, No Rug No Pose, as it would be empty????

Yea i installed all correct.

TYSM

3 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

One Question, i installed me Daily Life of Hookers Workshop Markers, in the Mod she says those are Pose Rugs, but in Game i got only in the V Tab where all Items are the Main Sign of "Daily Life of Hookers Workshop Markers" a ordinary Rug Symbol. But when i try to use that, Nothing shows up, No Rug No Pose, as it would be empty????

Yea i installed all correct.

TYSM

I use AAF for the poses, not markers, sorry. Not had that problem.

Re: Vault Girl Statue nude - no nude one, but there is a bigger bust one: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22315