SOLVED: Making WW BodySelector parts available for opposite frame/gender?

So, I want to use simdulgences SimplePenis for a male sim with a female frame. The simplePenis mod however apparently differentiates between a male and a female penis model. Since the sim I'm trying to give it to is male, BodySelector shows me only the male penis models. Cool and good so far, but those don't seem to work on that specific sim because of his feminine frame (he just changes into a random bottom clothing part instead of undressing). I could of course just change either his frame to masculine or his gender to feminine, but I don't wanna do either of that since he's supposed to be a male sim with feminine frame.

So, I'm trying to find a way to make the female body parts available to be selected by sims with male gender. Be it with methods using simple WickedWhims settings, Sims4 Studio or even Sims4 package editor, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Marshall_MfH
  • joipop1917 changed the title to SOLVED: Making WW BodySelector parts available for opposite frame/gender?