Looksmenu Customization Compendium "Extras" options aren't showing up

On 8/5/2022 at 4:09 PM, kuro_slav said:

For some reason when I load up looks menu most if not all of the options added by LMCC are not appearing in the menu. If anyone has a potential fix please let me know.

2 common things that can cause LMCC to not function:

- Make sure "modding is enabled" in your Fallout4Custom.ini file.  These 3 lines allow loose files to be loaded from mods.  Without these 3 lines, mods do not initialize properly and the save is a bit screwed.  If using Mod Orgnizer you must add these lines using the "puzzle piece" button and the built in editor.  But if using Vortex the file is in Documents \ My Games \ Fallout 4  (and make sure it is the actual file and not "baked" or "based"

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

- some mods can completely overwrite LMCC to the point where LMCC just doesn't show up in game.  For example, there is a tattoo mod that completely breaks LMCC if loaded later in the load order.  The same could be true for any mod that also uses Looksmenu, if they edit the same records.  So a good trick is to put the LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp at a very high priority and start a new game to test in the mirror

Edited by Sgt. Marge