Supplemental and Minor Lovers Mods.

A majority of the mods contained within Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack - Other - LoversLab and [Outdated] Lovers Minor Mod Pack - Other - LoversLab have become unnecessary because their features either exist in updated versions of Lovers With PK, and LoversRaperS, but there's still a few mods / features that we don't have updated or fully functional versions of.

LoversBackup2 - I'm not sure if position adjustments are saved in the current version of LPK, but this would be useful if it doesn't already exist.
LoversContraception - I don't use Hiyoko, but I'd imagine it would be helpful for the features from this to be added to it.
LoversLight - This adds a light effect around actors having sex so that it's easier to see what's going on. This is a really minor effect, but it would be great for it to be added to Lovers With PK,
LoversPower - This adds buffs and positive effects after sex, and it can probably be expanded into a full mod the same way Lovers Penalty was. 
LoversBed - a mod to make actors have sex when they share the same bed would be useful. Also, if we could make it optional to use beds when they are nearby would be great.
LoversSpermSplashEx - A lot of the effects from this mod already exist within LoversRaperS and LoversPenalty, but without it you cannot change how long the sperm effect displays on actors.

Most of these mods could be incorporated into pre-existing mods, and some of them could be expanded into full mods.
Particularly, I think LoversPower could be a very useful mod, giving bonuses to rapists, or specific bonuses for raping NPCs to death. Obtaining different bonuses for raping different types of things, depending on what race they are, whether or not they are a creature, etc.

Lovers Backup 2 , Lovers Bed and Lovers Light are in the Supplemental Plugin Pack.

And in the download you can find different LoversBed versions

LoversContraception  most people do with the console, but there are new Mods with Contraception you can buy.

LoversSpermSplashEx works with the LAPF lovers version no need for update

LoversPower  Never used it, maybe it still works

and there are https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5529-lovers-penalty-companion/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96179-lovers-penalty/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13326-lovers-penalty-hardcore/

The main thing I’m asking is if the supplementary mods can be merged into one larger mod, or merged directly into Lovers with PK.  LoversBed and LoversLight are such basic effects that it’s a pain to have to add them in as separate esp files and bloat my load order.  The SexLab framework for Skyrim already has the exact same features added into its base esm.

LoversSpermSplashEx is buggy and cumbersome, the effects it adds are done through adding tokens, which have scripts attached to them, that then those scripts apply magic abilities that cause the effects. This is horrible in comparison to a good mod like LongDukDong’s LoversRaperS which instead just uses the ModAV to cause similar debuffs when raping an actor. When using LoversSpermSplashEx I’ve had consistent issues with having sex with a creature such as a skeleton, and then that skeleton, as well as every single skeleton that uses the same base reference also being debuffed when I enter a new cell that contains skeletons. 

As far as I can tell, LoversSpermSplashEx adds its magic abilities directly to the target’s base reference, which is a serious problem. When this is done to the player it’s not much of an issue, but when it is done to an NPC or a creature it breaks the game. If you go to the support forum page for the minor mod pack ([Outdated] Lovers Minor Mod Pack - Downloads - Lovers with PK - LoversLab) you'll find plenty of people complaining about how the mod's attribute drain is horribly broken.

The only thing I really like that LoversSpermSplashEx does, is the fact that it allows me to change display settings for sperm and make the sperm visual effect last longer, and I was hoping we could add this feature into a larger / better mod.

LoversPower is a mod that I think could be fleshed out into a much more interesting experience. Being able to get buffs or abilities by having sex with different NPCs or creatures would incentivize the player to have sex with NPCs instead of just to look at good animations. For example, you might be able to get different buffs by having sex with different types of NPCs, a strength buff by fucking an orc, a charisma buff by fucking an imperial, or a magicka buff by fucking a high elf. Maybe even special buffs by raping NPCs instead of normal sex.

Edited by NaamForst

LoversSpermSplashEx: Wasn't there a setting for only player ?  I always use the Mod . . .  but only the sperm effect without any Attribute changes. Delete all you don't like in the esp.

Yes like almost all Lovers Mods the mod uses tokens. The whole sex system works with token, start sex, stages, Adult-play-plus after sex dialoges, . . .    The tokens in LoversSpermSplashEx set the effect Shader.

The Attribute changes are in the spells.

I delete all Attribute changes in the spells except Personality and the Personality change I set to 0.   I did it many years ago. if i would reworked the esp these days i would delete all the spells, they are only for the Attribute changes.

And merging it into the main Mod: not good if people use Mods like "GetWet" that add a wet effect shader during rain, it conflict with the sperm shader.

That's why all mods are separate. You can create your own system. All attempts to create a large merged mod have failed. What will you add? So people don't want rape, others don't want creatures, . . . Or AdultPlayPlus and addon LoversVoiceSSPplus, why not merge? Because I see a lot of load order without LoversVoiceSSPplus, people want the protitution part from AdultPlayPlus but not a talk show, so they do not install the voice/dialogue addon.

And whenever one of the individual mods is updated, you also have to update the merged mod. I only remember two attempts since 2011 and both failed miserably.  And they didn't even merge everything, they just made an "all in one" installation mod pack. Merged Mods are good for personal use, you know what you want and like.

And Lovers Bed: NO, not merged into Lovers base esp/esm , there are different Lovers Bed versions.  ( you see , which version should be in the merged mod? )

Edited by fejeena