missing staff from high school and max number of teachers students?

Hello, as there is high school exp and npcc is not updated, i'm missing teachers and principal and other staff from high school, none of my sims (even when i moved 8 to one  house in that region) is assigned as this staff. NPCC is not updated. 

but vendors are assigned and there was an event in auditorium talking about works and 3 guys were asigned as the new profesion, so why the teachers are not? 

BTW what is the maximum number of teachers and students? cause 2 teachers and like 10 studends in a big school is weird, any mods how to increase the numbers? 

any tips how to get teachers? i have deleted the EA created as a I want my sims to be in game only. 

THX

What's npcc? I've been lookin on adding more sims to my highschool too, but no results, the only thing i could find was a mod to select classmates, but even that way i can't get more than 15 sims on the lot... I even used the settings on MCC to maximize the sims per lot to 50 but nothing